There’s always so much great stuff going on in Hong Kong that it can be hard to keep track… and Sassy is no exception! So here’s another batch of Sassy’s Midweek Minis, a bite-sized catch-up session of whatever articles have been inspiring Team Sassy recently. Here’s hoping you’ll find some mid-week inspiration thanks to our Midweek Minis too!
1. I had a nice catch-up coffee with the lovely founder of this brand – this is definitely the place for you if you like a bit of edge to your style.
2. Am loving the newly revamped website of one of our That Mama’s. The online shop section is gearing up to be a great place to pick up some home design pieces from all over the world!
3. Rach introduced me to this brand and I have been a fan of it ever since it opened here. I curse Rach every time I hand over my credit card to the cashier…
1. My stylist friend Jasmine always gives me a hard time for wearing flats whenever she sees me… maybe it’s finally time to bust out these beauties!
2. The croissants here are amazing. I have been trying to plan my daily routine around how I can “accidentally” swing by to pick some up… Salted Caramel for me please!
3. No one makes me look as good as this guy does (total miracle worker!) – and the new lippies are absolutely gorgeous!
1. I got very excited when I found Mexican beer served in the true Mexican way and sent way too many messages in celebration with lots of exclamation points!
2. I walked outside and it finally smelt like autumn… Yes, I’m one of those season-sniffers. Does this mean I can start rocking these autumn trends?
3. Having said that, I’m still drooling over these from a few months ago – can you say love at first sight?!