UPDATE: Due to the awful weather (boooo!), the party will now be at Room One in The Mira. Everything else will be happening as planned!
We asked, you voted and we are now proud to announce the winners of our 2013 Sassy Awards! Of course, we need a party to celebrate – so put 22 May, 7-9pm at gorgeous alfresco bar Vibes in The Mira into your diaries and come celebrate in style. Plus with the launch of our City Guide, we have double the reason to party!
We asked you to vote on your favourite businesses in HK and you delivered! We tallied up your choices, sifted through hundreds of forms and compiled them into the ultimate undisputable list of Sassy 2013 Awards Winners, all chosen by YOU! There are a few surprises, some Sassy faves and many more fab recommendations, so to see the full list of winners, click here.
In honour of our fantastic Award winners and our brand spanking new City Guide, we invite you to the Sassy Awards 2013 Party of the Year. Held at the uber-hip alfresco lounge Vibes, this is going to be the unmissable event of the season. You’ll get a complimentary welcome drink, scrummy canapés, happy hour prices, the chance to party with the winners and a magnificent raffle featuring amazing prizes donated by our awards winners including:
- A $1500 voucher from Brickhouse
- A spa treatment at Sense Of Touch Repulse Bay worth $1520
- Afternoon tea for two at Sift
- A $2000 gift voucher from Polkadot Boutique
- A $1000 gift card for H&M
- 4 seats at Magnolia at Lori’s Private table including a bottle of wine (worth $1940)
- Afternoon tea for two at the Clipper Lounge in the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- A 60-minute massage at The Mandarin Spa
- An Elemis facial, spray tan and pedicure at Feel Good Factor
- 3 one-session IPL ACE treatments at STRIP (worth $6760 per session!)
- Two $500 dining vouchers for Oolaa
- A $500 voucher for Life Cafe
- A $500 voucher for Sheer
- A $500 voucher for Jaspa’s Central
- A goodie bundle from SEVVA, including a 500g The Original Caramel Crunch Cake
- One “Around The World” (aka. The Globe) and one “Honi Honi All The Way” (aka. the Watermelon) from Honi Honi
- …Plus every guest will receive a special discount voucher from Dymocks and a 2-for-1 treatment voucher for The MiraSpa
The RSVP form has now closed, but feel free to just drop by on the night itself!
It’s time to paint the town Sassy! See you there!
All the details…
When: Wednesday 22 May, 7-9pm
Where: Room One, Lobby Level, The Mira Hotel, 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
More: A free welcome drink, canapés, happy hour prices and a fabulous raffle to win one of several prizes donated by our award winners
How much: Free entry!
RSVP: On the form here or just drop by on the night itself!
And huge congrats to the following readers, who were the lucky winners of the prize draw held for everyone that completed the Awards voting survey:
Mira Spa treatment – Lisa Cheng
Dinner for two at Whisk – Antony Wong
Flight Centre vouchers – Poonam Ahtani, Thomas Mitchell, Kathryn Eagle, Crystal Yuen & Tracey Hackston
Thanks to our amazing sponsors: