An all-inclusive trip to Fiji that you won’t be able to resist
We in Hong Kong are spoilt for choice when it comes to beach holidays. With Asia at our fingertips, we tend to be creatures of habit, booking hotels on the same stretch of white sand, content with the cost of a Pad Thai in Phuket. But what if we were to tell you that you could book a trip to not one, but two, gorgeous islands in Fiji from $13,720? We’re not kidding.
Connexus Travel is offering an irresistible deal, opening us up a whole new side of the world that we’re yet to explore in an 8-day, 6-night package that will have you soaking up the Polynesian sun and sipping cocktails at both the Radisson Blu Fiji Denarau and Malolo Island Resort. Book before Friday, 11 May and travel between Wednesday, 16 May – Saturday, 30 June to secure your price, but not to worry – you won’t miss out if you’re unable to travel between these times.
Additionally, you can snag up amazing deals with partners like the Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa (stay four nights while paying only for three!), the newly opened Six Senses Fiji as well as the Sofitel Hotel & Resorts in stunning Denarau Island. Call Connexus Travel to learn more about its other special travel offers, which can be worked around your available travel dates.
These are just a few highlights that you can expect from your stay:
Radisson Blu Fiji Denarau Island:
- Lomani Wai: A unique dining spot where you can let your feet dangle in the ocean as you feast from a delicious menu
- Harmony Retreat Day Spa: Kickback and relax with a massage, facial or signature sugar body scrub (you’re on holiday after all!)
- Water Sports: Spend the afternoon exploring cool waters on a kayak or book in for a water safari with Evolution Fiji
Malolo Island Resort:
- Diving: Malolo Island is just a short distance from its barrier reef, offering amazing diving facilities and PADI-certified staff.
- Incomparable Dining Options: Malolo Island Resort offers a whole host of unique dining options; from relaxing beach bars to treetop restos set high over coconut trees.
You can also check out the optional all-day packages that include a Fiji Cultural Village Tour, Tivua Lazy Lunch Cruise, Sigatoka River Safari, and more.
Terms and conditions apply
Brought to you in partnership with Connexus Travel
Image courtesy of Connexus Travel