Looking for wine shops to top up your at-home wine and liquor collection? These Hong Kong liquor stores with alcohol delivery have you covered — cheers!
Whether it be an impromptu celebration, late-night Netflix binge sessions or “just because” hump day happy hours, there are plenty of wine shops and liquor stores offering alcohol delivery in Hong Kong to have your pad stocked in no time! You’ll find bottles from independent wineries, popular supermarket brands, local breweries and more. The best part? Your wine and liquor of choice can be delivered straight to your door in a matter of hours without you ever having to leave the comfort of your sofa. Keep scrolling for your complete guide to wine shops and liquor stores in Hong Kong.
Two More Glasses
Whether you’re in want of a Bordeaux dating back to 1982, the perfect Champagnes or accessories like wine preservers — one-stop-shop Two More Glasses makes shopping for wines easy and accessible whilst prioritising quality. Sourcing over 2,000 wines and spirits (all hand-selected by its in-house sommelier) from all across the globe, Two More Glasses represents family-owned labels such as Marquis de Vargas, Allouchery Perversal, and many more. As one of Team Sassy’s favourites, we can vouch for its timely service and exquisite wines.
Two More Glasses, Unit 1001, World Interests Building, 8 Tsun Yip Lane, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 3586 3028
Green Bottle Co. – Shop for sustainable wines and liquors
With a mission to help consumers buy wine and spirits more sustainably, you can shop at Green Bottle Co. knowing you’re minimising your carbon footprint thanks to its plastic-free packaging and carbon-neutral deliveries. You can shop wines, bubbles and other liquors (be it rum, tequila, sake or gin) and filter them through their sustainability rank, like if they’re vegan and organic or even made in Hong Kong. Shipping is free for orders $800 and above and delivers across Hong Kong.
Green Bottle Co., Flat E, 15/F, Gold King Industrial Building, 35-41 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 3591 1044, Facebook: Green Bottle Co., Instagram: @greenbottle.co, www.greenbottle.co
Watson’s Wine – Fuss free wine delivery in Hong Kong
As one of Asia’s largest wine specialists, we’re sure you’ll have seen plenty of Watson’s Wine stores throughout the city. But did you know that Watson’s Wine also has a handy online store facilitating wine delivery across Hong Kong? As well as its delivery, Click and Collect is also available at many Watson’s Wine locations across Hong Kong.
Wine Rack – Wine shop stocking affordable options
Specialising in mixed cases of quality wines, Wine Rack is ideal if you’re after a variety of affordable options. In addition to wine, the online store also delivers beers, cider, spirits and soft drinks.
Wine ‘N’ Things – Wine delivery as well as spirits, ciders and craft beers
As the largest importer of New Zealand wine in Hong Kong, Wine ‘N’ Things is the place to go for your New World wine fix. The online retailer also stocks a selection of Old World wine offerings for delivery, along with a small range of craft beers, ciders and spirits.
Wine ‘N’ Things, www.winenthingshk.com
Wine Brothers – Wines sourced directly from Australia
From the vineyard and delivered straight to your doorstep in Hong Kong, Wine Brothers is the brand to know for direct-sourced small-batch wine and craft spirits. Expect an impressive collection of undiscovered wines made with love, all sourced directly from small-batch Aussie vineyards.
Wine Brothers, www.winebrothers.com.hk
Kerry Wines – Popular wine shop offering premium wines
Packing a team of experienced wine veterans and sommeliers, you can trust that the wines here are of quality. You can shop hassle-free by sorting according to the winery, grape variety and even green practice (whether it’s organic, sustainable or biodynamic). Plus, it can help you organise a wine tasting for special occasions!
Jebsen Fine Wines – Shop wines, premium sakes and spirits
True to its name, online store Jebsen Fine Wines delivers an enviable selection of iconic wine brands, including the likes of Bollinger, Penfolds and Rupert & Rothschild, to name a few, along with an impressive range of award-winning spirits and premium sake.
Jebsen Fine Wines, www.jebsenfinewines.com
HK Liquor Store – Go-to wine shop for a quick pick-me-up or house gatherings
With 14 locations throughout Hong Kong, HK Liquor Store is a solid go-to option stocking quality wines, spirits and even non-alcoholic Champagne, so there’s really something for everyone. Neatly arranged by category, you’ll have no trouble finding the bottles you need.
The Flying Winemaker – Hand-picked selection of reds, whites and sparkling wines
Led by founder and winemaker Eddie McDougall, The Flying Winemaker has a long-standing commitment to creating award-winning wines, along with running its very own comprehensive online store and delivery service. Here you can shop a variety of red, white, rose and sparkling wines from around the globe, as well as a selection from the winemaker himself.
The Flying Winemaker, www.shop.flyingwinemaker.com.hk
The Bottle Shop – Hong Kong liquor store with a whole range of spirits, wines and more
A one-stop beverage shop for high-quality drinks at affordable prices, The Bottle Shop is a favourite go-to of ours for alcohol delivery. As one of the founding members of the Craft Beer Association of Hong Kong, it naturally stocks a huge selection of local and international craft beers, along with a wide selection of gin, whisky, rum, tequila and wine.
Read More: Your Neighbourhood Guide To Sai Kung
Cuvees.com – Wine shop where quality is always guaranteed
Head here for everything from wine, sake and spirits. This delivery pick prides itself on storing all of its alcohol in state-of-the-art temperature and humidity-controlled warehouses, so you can be certain that your wine and liquor haul will reach you in the best possible condition.
Cellarmaster Wines – Stocks wines on a budget as well as more premium selections
With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Cellarmaster Wines delivers everything from boutique producers to fine, rare and aged classics. On a budget? Not a problem! Bottles at Cellarmaster Wines range from $38 upward, so you can get something fabulous delivered without having to spend a fortune.
Cellarmaster Wines, www.cellarmasterwines.com
More Wine Shops And Liquor Stores With Alcohol Delivery In Hong Kong
- Bestbev – Delivers a wide range of international beers, ciders and spirits to cover every drinking occasion. www.bestbevhk.com
- Bidvino – Offers an exclusive and extensive choice of wines online for delivery in Hong Kong with a “pay now, ship later” policy available so you don’t run out of space at home! www.bidvino.com
- Corney & Barrow – The easy to use online store lets buyers filter wines by price, country, producer, vintage and more, helping you to find exactly what you’re looking for. www.corneyandbarrow.com.hk
- Discover Wines Asia – Offers bottles from boutique, family-owned wineries, giving you an alternative to the more mainstream wine fare. www.discoverwinesasia.com
- Dragon Water – Low in sugar and carbs (and gluten-free), it’s an easy tipple that’s ideal for fuelling your Hong Kong adventures – from hikes and beach days, to BBQs and more. www.dragonwater.com
- HK Brewcraft – If you’re a real beer junkie, it even has a selection of beer books, along with the equipment and ingredients needed to brew your very own at home! www.hkbrewcraft.com
- Sake Central – This delivery pick offers one of the most impressive sake collections in the city, curated by founder and “Sake Samurai” Elliot Faber. www.sake-central.com
- Omtis Fine Wines – Extensive range of top-value daily drinking wine, as well as an impressive selection of fine and artisan wines with trusted provenance. www.omtisfinewines.com
- Vivino – A unique wine shopping experience that works by pooling community data to suggest personalised wine recommendations. www.vivino.com
- WINE MOMENTS – Of note here are the brand’s Wine Boxes, which feature a selection of curated wines according to themes like “Daydrinking” and “Read And Relax”. www.winemoments.com
- Young Master Ales – One of the largest craft breweries in Hong Kong. www.youngmasterales.com
Editor’s Note: “Top Wine Shops & Liquor Stores In Hong Kong” was most recently updated in February 2023 by Team Sassy.
This article contains editorial selections and paid partnerships.
Main image courtesy of Getty, image 1 courtesy of Two More Glasses, image 2 courtesy of Winerack via Facebook, image 3 courtesy of Wine Brothers HK via Facebook, image 4 courtesy of Kerry Wines via Facebook, image 5 courtesy of HK Liquor Store via Facebook, image 6 courtesy of The Bottle Shop via Facebook, image 7 courtesy of Bestbev HK via Facebook.