Treat yourself to a holiday on Hong Kong waters with a cruise to nowhere. Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas promises you a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Are you getting itchy feet because it’s been ages since you travelled? We hear you! While international travel is probably still a while away, you can feed your wanderlust and your longing for a relaxing holiday while in Hong Kong with a luxurious cruise to nowhere! This unique cruisecation, courtesy of the world’s largest cruise brand, Royal Caribbean, promises to be a holiday to remember.
Why Choose Royal Caribbean For Your “Cruise To Nowhere”?
There’s a reason why Royal Caribbean International has been voted “The Best Cruise Line Overall” for 18 consecutive years (Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards). The company has been delivering luxury holidays for over 50 years, with each successive class of ships being hailed as architectural and sailing marvels. Its latest ship is a prime example of this.
The Spectrum of the Seas is considered Asia’s most innovative ship for good reason. We’ve highlighted just a few…
- The Sky Pad – the ultimate VR trampoline experience on the sea. With your VR glasses on, you can even simulate the experience of walking in the air!
- North Star – the tallest viewing deck on a cruise ship for unparalleled ocean views.
- Seaplex – the multi-purpose sports centre, where the AR walls and floor give you the feel and energy of competing in an international arena.
- World-class performances – made even more spectacular by projection technology, intelligent robot screens and powerful sound, and lighting effects.
Of course, while these innovations are impressive and mean that you are in for a whole lot of excitement and adventure onboard, you’re probably wondering whether this cruisecation is going to tick your boxes when it comes to relaxation. It will! After all, as Asia’s newest and largest cruise ship, it is considered a resort on the sea.
What Makes A Cruisecation Aboard The Spectrum Of The Seas Special?
Size matters! Everything about this ship is bigger and better. This first Quantum Ultra Class Cruise by Royal Caribbean has an occupancy of 5,622 guests. But there’s no danger of overcrowding as there are 16 decks and 2,137 rooms on board.
As guests, you can expect a variety of large-scale dining and entertainment facilities. There are 19 dining options, to suit every possible palate!
And what of the rooms? Naturally, all staterooms come with sprawling ocean views, complete with their own balcony. The Royal Suite Class, located on the 13th to 16th floors, takes luxury a step further. Guests can enjoy exclusive rooms, dining and leisure areas with full privacy.
How Do You Know It’s Safe To Travel At The Moment?
This is no doubt on your mind! Royal Caribbean hopes to allay your fears.
- In keeping with Hong Kong’s anti-epidemic measures, the number of bookings per sailing is limited to 50% of the passenger capacity.
- All passengers and crew have to show a negative COVID-19 PCR test prior to boarding. Also, all crew members and guests above the ages of 16 must be fully vaccinated. This will apply to those above 12 years from Friday, 15 October, 2021.
- The ventilation and air conditioning system on the ship ensures that 100% fresh and filtered clean air is supplied to all indoor areas.
- Other than this, you can expect frequent cleaning and disinfection of all areas on the ship.
Despite stringent measures, we know that the situation is ever-changing. Royal Caribbean allows flexibility in booking so you can “Cruise with Confidence’‘. Changes and cancellations are possible up to 48 hours before the cruise sets sail and guests will receive Future Cruise Credit, to be booked before end-April and used before end-September next year.
Important Information: How To Book Your Royal Caribbean Cruise
Sounds good? It gets better! Buy one ticket and you get one free! Yes, you read that right! This special deal is on until Thursday, 30 September 2021. Bookings are now open for 3-night sailings starting Tuesday, 5 October, 2021.
The Royal Caribbean 3-night Cruisecation starts at $1,945 per person. Book the voyage on the Royal Caribbean website.
Royal Caribbean, 3002 4636, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.royalcaribbean.com.hk, www.facebook.com/RoyalCaribbeanHongKong, www.instagram.com/royalcaribbean_hk
Brought to you in partnership with Royal Caribbean.
Image courtesy of Royal Caribbean.