Klook is your ticket to re-discovering the best Hong Kong has to offer, and booking has never been easier with a curated selection and a best price guarantee. What’s more, we’ve got an exclusive Sassy discount just for you!
What are you up to next weekend? Grab yourself the best deals on tickets to the brand new Water World Ocean Park or Ngong Ping 360. Or book a luxe staycation at one of Hong Kong’s best five star hotels. Klook is full of unique experiences and its new club, Klub 852, will give you access to the best staycations, activities and exclusive deals all over Hong Kong. We took a look at the offerings and hand-picked our favourites.
Experiences On Offer With Klook
- At Sassy we can’t resist a new opening! Water World Ocean Park is welcoming visitors from 21 September, 2021 and you’ll find us first in line. Early bird tickets are live on Klook now so be sure to secure your place for a day of splashing and sliding (and don’t forget to use the Sassy perk below to enjoy an additional $250 off!).
- We’re always on the hunt for something new and different to try out, which is why the glamping experience at Sai Yuen on Cheung Chau immediately caught our eye. There are African safari tents, a Mongolian Ger and (our personal favourite) the stargazing geodesic dome. Each can accommodate up to four people. What’s more, with Klook you can enjoy 15% off as you challenge your friends to a game of bubble soccer, canopy walks, climbing and more.
- When was the last time you spent the day on Lantau? Klook is the place to pick up discounted tickets (with bonuses like snacks and drinks) to Ngong Ping 360. Take the hassle out of your day with an exclusive Klook lane to pick up your tickets (10% cheaper as well!) and the flexibility of booking one-way, return, regular crystal cabins and the option to add on lunch vouchers.
Use Klook To Book Unique Things To Do In Hong Kong
Have you already hiked, junked and brunched your way around town? With a curated selection of unique things to do in Hong Kong you’re sure to find something to inspire your next weekend.
- If you’re in need of some pampering (aren’t we all!) book yourself in for a facial and massage with CHANEL PRIVÉ. As an added Klook bonus you can redeem the cost of your treatment on some lush Chanel beauty products.
- We all love a junk trip, but we’re excited about elevating the experience with an overnight stay on a British-styled Luxury Vintage Houseboat. Floating amongst the sampans in Aberdeen harbour, we can’t wait to soak up the sea breeze and live our best lives.
- If you’re looking for a bit more action and adventure, set out on a Sai Kung kayaking and snorkelling tour. There are full and half-day options that take you to some of Hong Kong’s best beaches. Bring on those turquoise waters!
- Channel your inner speed demon with the 18 Challenge Karting Experience – at the only indoor go-karting track in Hong Kong. It’s sure to bring out your competitive streak!
Book Your Hong Kong Staycation With Klook
Whether it’s a weekend with the girls or a romantic getaway with your S/O, one thing is certain – we do love a good staycation!
- We can definitely picture ourselves sipping champagne in the epic bathtubs at the Rosewood. Booking with Klook gives you access to some great packages that include dinners at Aqua, Hue or the hotel’s restaurants, cash vouchers for K11 MUSEA and admission to the Manor Club.
- Who can resist a breakfast buffet? The smorgasbord on offer at the Grand Hyatt must be one of the best indulgences in Hong Kong.
- For refined, classic luxury it’s hard to go past a night or two at the Mandarin Oriental. We particularly love the 24-hour stay option on offer!
So, the next time you’re looking for something to do in Hong Kong, check out Klook first for inspiration, easy booking and the best price, guaranteed and make sure you’re subscribed to Klook’s Klub 852 mailing list for some unbeatable deals!
Use discount code SASSY250 for $250 off Klook Hong Kong products. Minimum spend $1500. Offer valid until 31, December 2021 for new users only.
Klook, 24/F, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong, www.klook.com, www.instagram.com/klooktravel