1. I totally want this. I am in no way a beauty junkie but I have been lusting after this for a while. Next time you see me, I hope to have glowing skin!
3. I am getting antsy about securing my travel plans for the October long weekend (we have 1-2 October off!). I have been looking back at this article for some mini-break getaway ideas. Bali anyone?
2. To celebrate TeamGB’s medal tally, I definitely think some cocktails are in order! Our food writer Michelle recommended here but if you’re looking for something a little more remote, check out these cool hidden hideaways too.
3. Bronze, silver and gold are certainly not items I have in abundance right now! The bank account is looking pretty shabby after a summer of holidays, too many of these and generally having a bloomin’ good time! However, cutbacks are now all the rage and this article is just what I need to save some pennies yet not become a total recluse.
1. This still ranks as one of my favourite meals of 2012. Chef Peter gets the balance of his dishes being pretty, innovative and delicious just right.
2. This article isn’t exactly a fun read, but it is definitely an important one. It’s certainly made me think more about my journey home at the end of nights out.
3. This one is an oldie but a goodie from the Sassy archives! I’m thinking of doing an updated version inspired by the Star Ferry, HK’s neon signs and Victoria Park’s CNY Flower Market or Mid-Autumn lanterns… what do you think?