Looking for the best place to take your out of town guests? Found on the 100th floor of the ICC, sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is hard to beat.
Living in Hong Kong, we all know that our city can turn on the charm in so many ways. With its East meets West culture, incredible food scene and stunning beaches, there’s plenty to show off. But one thing that captures our hearts time and time again is our incredible skyline. Found inside Hong Kong’s tallest building, the International Commerce Centre, sky100 provides visitors the best vantage point to enjoy the city’s skyline, so if you’ve got guests in town, here’s why you need to put this spot on your list.
- Offering a 360-degree view from the 100th floor, sky100’s panoramic vista of Hong Kong is unrivalled, letting visitors enjoy Hong Kong like never before. As the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset, there is even a daily sunset time notice for visitors, to ensure that you don’t miss the captivating views!
- Along with its unbeatable views, sky100 also offers a range of unique interactive exhibitions. Not only can guests visit the 28-metre interactive story wall, featuring 100 hand-picked and fascinating Hong Kong stories, the “Sky-High Tech Zone” lets guests experience a two-minute 360-degree VR experience.
- Make the most of the views and enjoy a drink at Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Serving up a range of favourites such as made-to-order waffles, panini sandwiches and more. Don’t leave without indulging in a drink and a bite to eat.
- We all know Hong Kong’s A Symphony of Lights nightly light show, but sky100 has its own tailor-made offering. The “Love is in the Sky” light show is shown at 6:30pm every day and features 3D images and animations inspired by the night sky and the city of Hong Kong. Set against sky100’s floor-to-ceiling windows, and with the dramatic views of Victoria Harbour in the background, it’s an unmissable experience.
- The specially designed Photo Corner will leave you with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Equipped with a professional photographer, don’t miss on getting your shot on the glass bottom floor looking down onto Victoria Harbour.
sky100 is open Sunday to Thursday from 10am to 9pm and Friday to Saturday from 10am to 10:30pm. Standard adult tickets are $188, and can be bought at the Observation Deck Ticket Centre on the first floor, or customers can buy online here and enjoy 10% off.
What’s more, to celebrate sky100’s 8th birthday, two fabulous offers are up for grabs from now until 30 June, 2019:
8th Anniversary Local Double Discounts:
1. “Adults Pay Kids’ Price”; one Standard Adult Ticket (original value $188) at the special child price of $128.
2. Residents whose HKID numbers contain “8” can enjoy a buy-one- get-one-free offer! All you have to do is purchase one Standard Adult Ticket at the regular price to receive one extra standard ticket for free.
Taste of Hong Kong Package for 2
Pay the package price of just $376, for two Standard Adult Tickets and one limited “Childhood” dessert (value $98) at Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Only available on the sky100 official website.
Brought to you in partnership with sky100. Images courtesy of sky100.