This ultimate wellness gift bundle is a great option for family and friends!
Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye and yet there are still several people you have no idea what to buy for! So, because it’s the season of goodwill, we’re going to give you a helping hand. Enter…Pure Group’s Power Pack!
The Power Pack is a great value option for family and friends. Priced at just $1,588, but worth more than $5,000, it’s basically a complete wellness bundle that’s been thoughtfully put together to cater to all needs. We’re talking exercise, nutrition and lifestyle! So your lucky recipient can really hit the ground running to reinvigorate and refresh after the festive period.
We won’t keep you in suspense any longer. Here’s exactly what’s included in The Power Pack:
- A one-month pass for all 21 Pure Fitness and Pure Yoga locations
- $200 worth of nood food vouchers
- $200 worth of Pure Apparel voucher
- 2 x 7-day guest passes for friends
Good eh? Especially because with so many locations and classes to choose from, your recipient certainly won’t get bored of their exercise regimen. They could mix it up every day of the week if it takes their fancy. We recommend giving the new FUZE group training concept a go. It combines strength, boxing, cardio and HIIT to fire you up (just what’s needed to banish any January blues!).
As if that wasn’t already enough, to make your gift extra special you can bulk it up with any of these optional add-ons:
- 3 personal training sessions for $1,860 (regular cost: $2,790)
- 3 private yoga classes for $1,788 (regular cost: $3,390)
- 3 nutrition consultation sessions for $1,700 (regular cost: $2,550)
- A nood food three-day juice cleanse for $1,190 (regular cost: $1,700)
- A 3-pack of 450ml nood food smoothies for $180 (regular cost: $240)
You can buy The Power Pack online* until Saturday, 29 February 2020 and all one-month passes must be activated by Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
We guarantee you’ll be able to call in serious brownie points after purchasing this one!
Brought to you in partnership with Pure Group.