It is amazing to me that we are already starting to talk about Valentine’s Day. Didn’t we just stop saying Merry Christmas?! I almost want to boycott V-Day until February starts but when contests like this makes its way into my inbox it is hard not to get into the spirit of love and all things bling, bling.
CARAT* is holding a “Where is the Love?” promotion that will be held at their boutiques all around the world. The start of the interactive campaign begins tomorrow here in Hong Kong and cash vouchers will be randomly awarded to 10 people at each store location. All you have to do is pop into a CARAT* store in search of love.
So, here is how the competition works…
– During a certain period of time (see participating boutiques and dates below) search for the pair of heart shaped & question mark pendants on a necklace (like in the picture above).
– Ask the store clerk nicely if you can try it on!
– Take a photo of yourself with the pendants
– Post the photo on CARAT’s facebook page with the caption “I found the Love in CARAT (boutique name)”
– Kindly return the pendant to the store clerk!
CARAT will then select 10 lucky winners from each store worldwide and at the end of the campaign a total of $2,000US in vouchers will be given away.
Participating Boutiques in HK and start dates
Friday, 21 January: Lane Crawford Times Square
Saturday, 22 January: Lane Crawford Canton Road
Sunday, 23 January: ifc mall
Friday, 28 January: SEIBU Pacific Place
Saturday, 29 January: Harvey Nichols
Sunday, 30 January: Harbour City
If you can’t get to the above stores then CARAT* will also be launching another game on their online shopping site on actual Valentine’s Day!