It’s February and so far we’ve been in V-day overdrive with the red roses, lovey dovey doe eyed dates, and everything else that happens around this time of year. Yes, we love a great Walt Disney story here at Sassy but does everything really have to be so gooey and soppy?! We think not. So this month on What Sassy Wants we’ve decided to buck the trend just a little bit! For the hipsters at heart there’s a pair of Illesteva sunnies, for the sultry senoritas we’ve got a gorgeous red eye mask, and if the thought of itty bitty love hearts makes you shudder… then these cute shot glasses filled with some strong liquor will be sure to turn that frown upside down! So throw on a bright shirt dress, pop on a sparkly accessory and get ready to shop, because here’s What Sassy Wants!
1. Classy yet feisty, L’Agent is the more affordable line of lingerie label Agent Provocatuer designed by sultry sisters Penélope and Mónica Cruz. This lace and satin eye mask is just the right mix of naughty and nice, and the playful heart appliqué makes it super sweet too. A little bit of lux without breaking the bank, perfect for some romantic role-play on V-day! One for the cheeky chicks!
Available at Net-A-Porter for $310
2. Has your best friend kissed a frog? Has Mr. Right turned out to be Mr. Wrong? Is your knight in shining armour actually a douche in disguise? If the answer is a big fat YES, then the lovely ladies at Molala have just the thing for you! This Easy Come Easy Go Kit has everything you need to make your love life right as rain in no time, and will fix heartache in a flash. With an XL ex-boyfriend chocolate bar, sexy firefighter snooze mask and a collection of HeTox postcards, if this doesn’t help you forget that toad we don’t know what will!
Available at The Molala Company for $321.92
3. Now this is what a little sparkly number should look like! APM Monaco’s Croisette sterling silver Swarovski ring makes the perfect V-day gift… for you. Leave this page open on your laptop for long enough and your boyfriend will be sure to get the hint! Happy V-day… to us!
Available at apm Monaco for $765
APM Monaco, 1/F, Diamond Exchange Building, 8-10 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong, 2621 3008
Harvey Nichols, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong, 2918 1309
4. Instead of going for a typical date night red dress why not be a bit savvy and opt for this geometric print t-shirt dress from River Island instead? Wear it with stilettos for a night on the town, or pair it with some leather leggings to show off your fashion credentials during the day.
Available at River Island for $473.37
5. Pucker up ladies because Prince Charming is on his way. This Lip Shine-Sublime by RMS Beauty packs some serious colour into a super small pot, and is moisturising too. It also promises to stay put well after the clock has struck midnight!
Available at Net-A-Porter for $235
6. It was love at first sunny sight when these circular specs caught our eye. If this is your first time to stumble across Illesteva’s statement sunnies welcome to the holy grail of eyewear. Sienna Miller and Beyoncé are big fans of this brand and we love the mid-range price tag that floats between high street honeys and lux labels. They’re all handmade in Italy and this classic ‘Leonard’ pair feature acetate frames and cool green-mirrored lenses – spot on for some sunny seasons around the corner.
Available at Net-A-Porter for $1,755
7. I moustache you a question…. Get it?! Grab the girls and make a night of it with these sartorially stylish shot glasses from The9thMuse. Alternatively, if you’re planning on spending V-day with the man of your dreams then why not break tradition and grab him these bad boys as a little gift. Thoughtful, without trying too hard… the perfect present with a friendly price tag to boot!
Available at The9thMuse for $70 per glass
Happy shopping ladies!