3 February, 2010
What's On HK

VDAY 2010

3 February, 2010

Sassy Hong Kong is proud to help spread the word about V-Day 2010. For those who may not know, V-Day is a global movement to stop violence against women and girls and we hope you can support this cause in any way you can through the number of events that will be held around town over the next few weeks.

The events all seem really fun and many of them include some of our favourite things – cocktails and shopping! We are particularly looking forward to attending one of the performances of The Vagina Monologues…

Here is what is going on around town. For more information and details on the events please check out the Hong Kong V-Day Facebook Page!

Crawl for a Cause
Saturday, 6th February
8pm-11pm
Start at Solas and race your way around HK bars for free drinks & food
$300 entrance fee per team (teams can be 3-10 people)

Vagina Monologues
Thursday, 25th February & Friday, 26th February
Helena May
Ticket Price = $400 and can be purchased by clicking here

Shop till you drop and have a shot! (Dancers, Models, Fashion Show)
Tuesday, 2nd March
7:30pm – midnight
Solas, Wyndham Street
$50 entry and you can enjoy two for one drinks until midnight

Stride for Equality Walk
Sunday, 7th March
12pm
Start at The Peak Galleria Courtyard
$300 donation in order to take part

90% of all proceeds from these events goes to help women in Asia through a program called WISE which will help women effected by poverty gain a voice through video and the internet. The remaining 10% will go to the national VDAY campaign which will be supporting Congo this year.

For more information on any of these events email [email protected]

Back to top
#SoSassy
Need a break from Netflix? Chill with a book this Sunday. Read *Team Sassy’s Book Recommendations* on #sassyhongkong now for ideas on what to read next. Link in bio. ⁠ ⁠ 🎨By the talented @ana.duje
What to wear when it’s hot outside we hear you ask? Read *5 Outfit Ideas To Try* on #sassyhongkong now. Link in bio 🔥. ⁠ ⁠ #sosassy #hotweatheroutfitideas #summerstyleinspo
Looking forward to the weekend like 🌅.⁠ ⁠ 📷 @kristof.valgaerts⁠ #homekong #sassyhongkng #fridaymood
Have you seen our latest *That Girl: Charlotte Taquet, Hong Kong Trail Runner & Legal Counsellor*? Visit the link in bio to read about Charlotte's journey into trail running and her tips for maintaining work-life balance.⁠ ⁠ 📷By the wonderful @annie_images⁠ ⁠ #sassyhongkong #thatgirl #hktrailrunning
Flexibility has never been more important in the workplace. If you haven't read *5 Female Hong Kong Influencers Share Career Advice* check it out on #sassyhongkong now. ⁠ ⁠ This quote comes from Amy Powell & Christina Lau Tam co-founders of wine subscription service @toasstwines.⁠ ⁠ #careeradvice #midweekmotivation #sosassy
*We Tried An (Affordable) Online Interior Design Service: Was It Worth It?* read now on #sassyhongkong. Link in bio. Plus, visit our Instagram stories for before and after pics ✨.⁠ ⁠ #interiorstylinghk #beforeandafter #interiorslove
No rain, no rainbow. Looks like HK summer rain is here to stay this week. Comment a ⛈ emoji if you secretly love a good thunderstorm 👇.⁠ ⁠ #sassyhongkong #rainbowstateofmind⁠ 📷@zoltan_tasi
Beat those Sunday blues. Read *8 Ways To Build Beneficial Habits For Your Mental Health* on #sassyhongkong now. ⁠ ⁠ 📷 #sassyloves the photos by @vdubl at La Muralla Roja 💙

#SoSassy

@SASSYHONGKONG