If you’re wondering how to turn your passion and hobby into a viable side hustle, this week’s episode is for you!
It’s the final episode of Sassy Speaks, season one! We know, we can’t believe it either. For the last ten weeks, we’ve been sitting down with some incredible guests to talk all about how to make the most of life in Hong Kong. From sex and dating to making new friends, living sustainably and managing money, we’ve covered it all, and we hope you’ve enjoyed the conversations as much as we have. Thank you for coming along on this journey with us, and for downloading and sharing our podcast these last ten weeks – we couldn’t have done it without you!
You know that saying, “do a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life“? We’re discussing all that, and more, on today’s episode. We sat down with Gianni and Dervla, two incredible entrepreneurs with a passion for wellness, to talk about everything that brought them to this point today. We’re diving into diverse career paths, prioritising your passion and just how you can turn something you truly care about into a financially viable and stable venture.
You can listen to the episode in the player above, or you can find us on iTunes, Spotify, acast or your favourite podcasting platform – just search “Sassy Speaks” and we’ll be there. Remember to hit subscribe to make sure that you don’t miss an episode!
Like what you hear? Leave us a review on iTunes or your favourite podcasting platform.
About Our Guests:
Dervla Louli is the cofounder of Compare Retreats, a booking portal and online publication for the best luxury wellness retreats in the world. You can follow her on Instagram @dervlalouli and @compareretreats.
Useful Links and Some Extra Reading:
- We’re lucky to be surrounded by some truly inspiring female founders in Hong Kong, who you can meet directly through organisations like Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide, and the Women Entrepreneurs Network. We’ve also got some Life Lessons And Advice From Hong Kong’s Female Entrepreneurs for you to dig into.
- Your next read should definitely be Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk, after which you’ll learn all the secrets behind turning your dreams and passion into financial stability.
- While you’re at it, also check out 10% Happier by Dan Harris (or listen to his podcast) for all the mindfulness tips you could need.
- Another podcast we absolutely adore is How I Built This with Guy Raz. You’ll find plenty of inspiration among the immensely successful founders featured, who all turned their passions into their professions.
- Need a kick to turn your hobby into a hustle? Here’s our list of Eight Side Hustles You Can Do In Hong Kong right now!
Got some feedback or questions for us? Email the Sassy Speaks team directly at [email protected]!
All images property of Sassy Media Group.