Valentine’s Day got you in the mood? Get ready, as in this week’s episode we’re discussing all things sex and dating in Hong Kong.
We’ve been your guide for all things Hong Kong for the last ten years, and to celebrate, we’ve decided to take the leap into the brave new world of podcasting! Each week we’ll sit down with two amazing guests to have candid conversations on a whole host of topics that you’ve told us you want to hear more about. There’ll be a new episode every Thursday for the next six weeks, so be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting platform so you don’t miss a thing.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re flying solo or happily loved up this year, you’ll want to tune in to this week’s episode. We sit down with Valentina and Sara to discuss all things dating and sex in Hong Kong, and dive deep into whether the culture here has much to improve on, or if we just have a perception problem. Flirting and polyamory and sex toys, oh my! We hope you’re ready for some sexy talk…
(N.B This episode contains discussions of a sexual nature as well as some explicit language)
You can listen to the episode in the player above, or you can find us on iTunes, Spotify, acast or your favourite podcasting platform- just search “Sassy Speaks” and we’ll be there. Remember to hit subscribe to make sure that you don’t miss an episode!
Like what you hear? Leave us a review on iTunes or your favourite podcasting platform – and tell your friends to download it too!
About Our Guests:
Sara Tang is the sex educator and pleasure coach behind Sarasense, and creator and host of Better in Bed, one of our favourite Hong Kong produced podcasts. You can find follow her on Instagram @hellosarasense.
Useful Links and Some Extra Reading:
- Have a hankering for more sex and love themed podcasts? We recommend Sara’s own Better Than Bed, of course, but also love her picks of Sex with Emily and Savage Lovecast.
- Also have a browse of OMGyes, a new way of exploring the science (and fun) of female sexual pleasure.
- We are obsessed with Netflix’s new offering Sex Education. Not only is it a fun watch, it tackles all sorts of sexy topics with no shame and just the right amount of heart. Be warned, it’s definitely binge worthy so maybe don’t start this late at night.
- If you want some steam added to your reading list, we suggest putting down 50 Shades of Grey and picking up The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang.
- We have been expanding our dating and sex coverage, so be sure to check out all our articles here. They cover a range of topics, from how to feel confident during sex to the best sex positions for every occasion, so there’s something for everyone!
Got some feedback or questions for us? Email the Sassy Speaks team directly at email@example.com!
All images property of Sassy Media Group.