I just read that OPI is coming out with a Hong Kong collection! It will be launched in January/February and I am so excited to check out the line. I was a big fan of the Espana collection (I loved Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees) and the France Collection (my personal fav was You Don’t Know Jacques!) so I have high hopes for Hong Kong. At first glance I am not loving the colours so I am looking forward to checking out the line in person.
One of the things I love about OPI is their fun names….here is what they came up with for the HK collection!
- Bling Dynasty A char-”ming” gold that shimmers and glimmers
- Red My Fortune Cookie And this rich red is in my future
- Hot & Spicy A sizzling coral that’s a kung pao wow!
- Dim Sum Plum A berry delectable delicacy
- Jade is the New Black The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
- Suzi Says Feng Shui A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find But you’ve found it- in this zesty red-orange!
- Lucky Lucky Lavender Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
- Meet Me on the Star Ferry A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
- Panda-monium Pink Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
- Pearl of Wisdom Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
- Chop-sticking to My Story I mean it – “pick up” this warm caramel shade