Common Area Pop-Up
New collaborative platform and pop-up concept Common Area brings together niche brands, local talents, artisans and creatives, all under one roof. Debuting in September, don’t miss out on the amazing deals and fun creative workshops that are in store next month.
What to expect:
- Fashion – Nordic and Scandinavian womenswear by Vein and pre-loved designer pieces from Secret Weapon
- Lifestyle – Rare tropical plants from Greenhouse Collection, as well as single coffee and handcrafted Hinitan chocolates from Hinitan Coffee & Cocoa Plantation
- Beauty – Organic and natural skin care from A Beauty Bar
- Jewellery – Real jewellery for real women by Vertues Jewelry
- Art – Digital art and porcelain art pieces by Italian/Spanish artist Felipe C. Risco
- Workshops – A range of creative workshops hosted by the likes of Moon Rock Art, Ikenobo artist Kuroda Masami and A:NOTE LABORATORY. Advanced booking is required. Head here for more details on individual workshops.
When: Monday, 6 September, 2pm to 8:30pm, Tuesday, 7 September to Saturday, 11 September, 10:30am to 8:30pm, Sunday, 12 September, 10:30am to 6:30pm
Image courtesy of Common Area.