It’s the season of giving, so we’re on the look out for all the best steals and deals around town… we’ve got to at least try to stay on top of that holiday shopping budget! If you’re also on the hunt of perfect presents for friends and family this holiday season, then you’ll be excited to hear that we’ve got a special Sassy Perk at one of our favourite brands, Cath Kidston.
This British brand is known for it’s sweet patterns with a vintage twist. We love the diverse range of different prints on offer, from the signature florals to iconic English icons to quirky Cath Kidston illustrations. Add a playful, nostalgic twist to home accessories and clothing that’s sure to brighten up your day – we love the super cute bento boxes and thermal flasks (perfect for stashing mulled wine in!) and the cross body bags are practical yet oh-so pretty.
The best thing about Cath Kidston is that you’ll find fun, colourful gifts suitable for a range of recipients this festive season. Whether it’s your bestie, sister, mum or even your nieces and nephews, Cath Kidston have something for everyone. You’ll be able to snap up all your Christmas pressies in one go!
Sound like a plan? Make sure you take advantage of our special Sassy Perk when you tick off that Christmas shopping list. When you spend a net purchase of $1,000 of more (which is easier to do with so many cute gift choices!), simply present this email or article to the staff at one of the stores listed below and you’ll enjoy at $150 discount! Happy shopping, girls…
Offer valid from Wednesday, 9 – Thursday, 31 December 2015. Offer available only in the retail shops below:
- Shop No. 406, Level 4, New Town Plaza, Phase I , Shatin, New Territories
- Shop No. 308, Level 3, Langham place, 8 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
- Shop UC-11, APM, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon
- Shop 1106, Level 1, YOHO Mall I, 9 Yuen Lung Street, Yuen Long, New Territories
- Shop 2225, Level 2, Phase 1, Tuen Mun Town Plaza, 1 Tuen Shing Street, Tuen Mun, New Territories
- Shop 285, 2/F, Cityplaza, Taikooshing, Hong Kong
Brought to you in partnership with Cath Kidston