1. A cold glass of white wine on a summer evening (ideally enjoyed in a spot where I can watch the world go by). Even more ideally… in Paris.
2. A long cosy Sunday roast lunch at a pub with friends as day slowly turns to evening and the booze flows. It’s only a coincidence that the first two on my list refer to alcohol – promise!
3. Leaving my house with a packed suitcase and a plane ticket – there’s no better feeling of anticipation!
4. Fresh flowers, especially pink peonies, bright red tulips, anemones, daffodils, freesias… I could go on and on…
5. The smell of almonds. I’m totally addicted and love this sweet scent. I’m always searching for the perfect perfume that contains an almond note.
6. Cuddling up on the sofa with my husband and my fluffy cat to watch a movie when it’s raining outside
7. Getting ready for a night out with girl friends, doing makeup together and discussing what to wear! It’s always the best part of the night.
8. Hong Kong – I really never expected to fall so much in love with this city, but there’s never a week that goes by when I don’t think, “Wow, I love Hong Kong”. For me, it’s a magical city.
9. Cider, bangers and mash, Banksy, dirty jokes and Bristol accents… make me think of home.
10. Being weighed and measured. I know this is a strange one and there’s no logical explanation, but for some reason I do really love this!