There’s always so much great stuff going on in Hong Kong that it can be hard to keep track… and Sassy is no exception! So here are our second batch of Sassy’s Midweek Minis, a bite-sized catch-up session of whatever articles have been inspiring Team Sassy recently. Here’s hoping you’ll find some mid-week inspiration thanks to our Midweek Minis too!
1. Honestly, it’s been far too long since I changed up my make up routine! After seeing how gorgeous Rach looked here, I may have to schedule a makeover appointment of my own. Love that red lip!
2. Lately I have been obsessed with Sham Shui Po for all things DIY! I’m dying to make some feather ankle cuffs to jazz up a pair of simple stilettos. This post is a good start to finding accessories shops but I’ve been discovering more and more places and need to write a revised version soon!
3. My week isn’t complete without a coffee break at the Agnes B Café on Gough Street. The iced chocolate is the grown-up version of chocolate milk! With outdoor seating, it’s a great spot to people watch and, once you’re caffeinated up, you can stroll around all the great vintage shops in the neighborhood!
1. This store is my new go-to for accessory shopping. I bought a pair of earrings here to go with a bridesmaid dress and I loved how it added just the right bit of personal style to the dress. I also just spotted some great colourful bracelets (they are by the cashier!) that are great for stacking.
2. I am dying for an excuse to get girlfriends together and do a sparty here. The outside area feels worlds away from the craziness of Central.
3. This article has been bookmarked on my computer ever since we posted it. Definitely worth checking out if you like a cheeky cocktail or two with your girls.
1. My bestie and I love to try new bars around Hong Kong, so we dress up in our favorite minis and roam the streets of SoHo and LKF in search of great drinks and cute guys. My fave new find? Right at the top of this list!
2. As the red circle on my calendar creeps closer and suitcases get pulled out for my move back to the States, I reflect on how great Hong Kong has been to me… except in the dating department! I certainly didn’t find love in Hong Kong (as you can read about here!) and I’m most definitely not alone.
3. My fave place on the south side is this cute little off-the-beaten-path restaurant in Shek O that serves a mean mango lemonade and delicious salmon lasagna. I have to go at least once more before I leave HK!