The lowdown on our upcoming event at PMQ
Last month we were excited to announce our collaboration with Dine & Design, and we invited you to save the date for our Sassy x Dine & Design Marketplace on Saturday, 7 November and Sunday, 8 November. Well, now you’ve got the dates in your diaries, it’s time to spill all the juicy details and get you up to speed on what will be happening at this exciting event!
We love to celebrate local Hong Kong brands, so we’ve carefully a selection of awesome home-grown food and beverage and design vendors for our marketplace. There are some tried and tested Sassy favourites in the mix along with some brand new businesses, so if you have a passion for fashion and an appetite for delicious food, then read on to find out who will be gracing the space of PMQ:
–Bellissima by H.H: Bellissima’s high quality, lab-made gemstones look no different than diamonds, perfect for a bit of sparkle this holiday season. The timeless designs and outstanding craftsmanship will make you look and feel oh-so glamorous.
– Chicameo: If you’re looking for playful dresses, pants, trousers and jackets made using quality fabric and eye-catching embellishments, look no further. The Norwegian designer duo behind this global brand have some of the chicest clothing in town that will give you that extra confidence boost.
–CIGOGNE BéBé: CIGOGNE BéBé is a Hong Kong-based baby-clothing brand that produces comfy, fun clothes for tiny humans. Their signature collection is their organic and naturally coloured cotton series – made without dyes, bleach or harmful chemicals!
– French Pepite: French fashion and European style and design await at this new brand, which lives up to its name! Expect handmade jewellery, shoes and clothing with a difference… time to add a little chic to that wardrobe!
–Firefly Clothing: The go-to label for style savvy women, Firefly offers both fashionable and quality! With gorgeous dresses in 100% natural fabrics, their style includes a bohemian flair with intricate contrasting details.
– Garuso: This new, kick-ass boutique jewellery brand mixes unique, contemporary designs and quality materials with wearability. It’s designed for women, by women – perfect for fashionable, independent Sassy ladies!
– Jasoo: Handcrafted jewellery made by skilled artisans is what Jasoo is all about. They use gorgeous gem stones from around the world as well as freshwater pearls, silver, gold and white gold to create elegant designs. You’re sure to spy something that takes your fancy here.
– Kaprice: Kaprice is our go-to store for kaftans, offering a range of easy-to-wear fashionable kaftans and kimonos in a number of gorgeous patterns and designs. Made from soft silk and chiffon, these are perfect for floating around in on that next beach vacay…
–KookiiB: This boutique resort label is inspired by luxury travel and handcrafted by British designer, Christina Wan. They’ll have kimonos, semi-precious jewellery and golden temporary tattoos ‘Luxe Tats’ for you to browse.
– Kasané: This is arguably one of the hottest jewellery brands in Hong Kong at the moment, with effortlessly beautiful jewellery designs that have a timeless yet modern feel. The delicate details such as the freshwater pearls give a contemporary twist to classic designs.
– Laykh: Indulge you handbag obsession with these stylish, sophisticated and bespoke leather bags and purses. Two of our former That Girls, Jasmine Smith and Christing C., and our fabulous Super Styler Sabrina Sikora, even have their own inspired bags in the collection!
– Louella Odie: We’re huge fans of the mother-daughter duo behind this Hong Kong inspired brand. Their gorgeous collection of hand-printed scarves and handbags are perfect accessories for Hong Kongers looking to carry a little bit of the city with them wherever they go…
– Marco Visconti: Whether it’s clothes, jewellery or accessories you’re after, Marco Visconti has you covered. This German brand offer affordable yet fashionably feminine designs that you can wear everyday. We’re liking the look of the clutches!
–Mase: Mase is all about unique, quirky patterns that will catch your eye. If you’re looking for some funky, patterned fashion accessories to spice up your wardrobes, then make sure you check out Mase’s clutches, totes and scarves.
–Milma: Huh Jin is a Korean designer who’s pioneering collection has been a great success back in Korea. Her simple yet chic designs have gained popularity from her blog, and now’s your chance to see why!
–Nocturnal Paper: Nocturnal Paper designs unique greeting cards that are super cute! The very ‘pun-ny’ cards are inspired by daily life in HK, popular hashtags, interesting people, songs we love and pop culture. Stock up on Christmas cards with a difference here!
– POPPIS Jewellery & Accessories: If bling is your thing, then you have to check out POPPIS. Their pretty gold and silver earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings are creatively designed and inspired by nature. The sterling silver Daisy Bracelet would make the perfect gift!
– Rue Gembon: We lust after Rue Gembon’s super cool, contemporary jewellery, and we’re sure you will too! These jewellery essentials will keep you up-to-date with the latest trends, but will also blend seamlessly from season to season.
– Schiesser: Need to invest in some long-lasting basics? German brand Schiesser has been producting high-quality underwear and loungewear for over 140 years, so it’s ideal for stocking up on. With the perfect fit and comfortable innovative fabric, you’re sure to find all those useful must-haves.
– Sparadise: Sparadise is a unique concept store that combines a zen spa with retail, lifestyle and art. They have a range of premium organic products as well as pop-up exhibits at their conveniently located space on Wellington Street, so expect to find some of those goodies at our marketplace!
– THE DOT: THE DOT is a unique brand that scouts talented and humble artists from all over the world, transforming their one-of-a-kind artworks into wearable items. Rock your favourite design and make statement!
–Therese Tags: Therese Tags makes fashionable ID tags for pets that you and your furry friends will love. Not only will fashionistas adore these not-so-average tags, but they’ll also help lost pets reunite with their owners. Choose from a variety of styles for your tags – bling out with Swarovski stones and glitter, or keep it simple yet sophisticated. You’ll have the most stylish pet in town!
–Tiny Bitz: Discover these innovative and thoughtful apparels for growing kids. Tiny’s signature ‘Growing Kit’ is well-received by gift givers and mothers alike, brings a refreshing concept to gifts that will journey with the babies’ growth spurts! All garments are 100% natural cotton, soft and breathable.
–Vetopia: Vetopia is a one-stop shop for all things vet and pet related. They offer high quality products, which have all been handpicked and tested by qualified veterinarians. They also have information on pet health and pet ownership in Hong Kong, so bring along your cuddly critters and up to speed of pet care in HK.
-72W: This collection of silver jewellery was started by a team of designers who love delicate designs and detailed craftsmanship. Whether you want a casual or elegant look, these exquisite designs are sure to make a stylish statement.
– Anything But Salads: If you’ve got a yearning for some healthy treats, Anything But Salads has a range of delicious, raw foods that can be gobbled up guilt-free! Look out for their indulgent cacao chocolate and freshly baked almond butter cakes.
– Beef & Liberty: With hormone-free, grass-fed Tasmanian beef, you know these burgers are going to be good! Beef & Liberty will be on hand with their juicy burgers and sliders to keep you going as you browse the collection of gorgeous designs. Their full menu is yet to be determined, so keep your eyes peeled for the full feast!
– Berrytime: If you’re a bit of health nut, you’ll be no stranger to Berytime’s online health store! We can’t wait to take advantage and get our hands on these 100% pure food goodies and snap up a selection of superfood and natural health-care products.
–ChewsWize: So often we get the urge to snack – usually on something sweet! But ChewsWize offer healthy and delicious natural snack boxes that can be delivered right to your door. Check out their offerings here and then order a box or two online to keep at work!
– Go Gourmet Catering and Cooking Studio Limited: Go Gourmet isn’t any ordinary catering service: they provide gastronomical food, phenomenal service and great entertainment! They’ll be dishing out awesome authentic New Orleans style Cajun and Creole cuisine such as well as non-alcoholic cocktails and lemonade. We recommend the delish Po-Boy sandwiches…
– Kitchen Sync Ltd: Kitchen Sync is a space that allows foodies to create (kind of like a co-working space for food fanatics!) and they’ll be serving up some exciting food from their kitchen. Make sure you try out the Jamaican food, Cajun Food and French Can, all washed down with non-alcoholic lemonade or hard lemonade (with alcohol!), mint juleps, hurricanes and more!
– Little Burro: What’s even better than good ol’ guac and dip? Not much other than an entire Mexican fiesta! Get your hands on a selection of freshly stuffed burritos and oozy quesadillas, al washed down with margaritas, Mexican beer and West Coast brews!
– Lola Ice Pops: If the excitement of shopping has gotten you a little hot under the collar, take a breather and cool off with a refreshing ice pop from Lola Ice Pops. Made from 100% natural ingredients, these icy snacks are both wholesome and delicious.
– PizzaPala: Quintessentially Italian, PizzaPala brings you the real deal with their Roman square pizzas, pulled from a 72 hour matured dough and chockablock with healthy ingredients and super creative toppings!
–Soulite Ltd: Soulite brings a young, modern and fun twist to traditional Korean Soju. By combining Soju with 100% natural ingredients – think pineapple, lemon and even coffee – they have created a delicious mix that’s perfect for any time of day.
-The Bowl: The Bowl is here to fuel your day! Invigorate your mind and body with their wholesome energy-boosting bowls that are packed with healthy goodness. Their favourite pick-me-up, the Acai bowl, is made from the antioxidant-rich Acai berry, garnished with fresh fruit, healthy toppings and homemade honey-drizzled granola.
If you can’t wait to check out all these awesome businesses and indulge in a bit of retail therapy, then make sure you RSVP to our Dine & Design Marketplace now! And for added motivation (not that you need any more!), if you RSVP you’ll also be in with the chance of winning an incredible 4-day, 3-night stay at the luxurious Kurumba Maldives!
Yep, one lucky Sassy reader who RSVPs to our event will be able to enjoy the crystal clear seas and white sandy beaches of the Maldives. Set in a stunning lagoon, Kurumba Maldives is much more than an island resort… it’s a paradise. Just 10 minutes by luxury speedboat from the airport, this beautiful, tranquil haven is the perfect place to escape from hectic Hong Kong. Whether you’re enjoying a relaxing Maldivian Spa Treatment or snorkelling in the magical underwater reef, this will be an experience you won’t forget!
So what are you waiting for, Sassy Girls? RSVP below and get ready for one of the most exciting events of the season!