I’ve been there and I know you’ve been there too. Walking around Hong Kong minding your own business when suddenly you get caught in a thunderstorm and your make-up ends up sliding down your face. Well, cast your fears away because smudge-free skin can be yours if you follow this tutorial below from our newest collection from MAC. It’s modern, and so wearable for day or night using all our favourite neutral tones that will define your features in a subtle way. Moreover, our new waterproof foundation is going to be your new fail-safe for summer too!
1. Well-prepped skin is the base factor of any great makeup. Massage your skin with Lightful Softening Lotion using a cotton pad to get a smooth and brightened canvas.
Then generously apply Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion on your face for a weightless deep hydration. Lightly apply Prolong Wear Waterproof Nourishing Foundation onto your face using a sponge to get long-lasting natural flawless skin.
2. Fill in your brows with the medium tone from the Amber X9 eye palette using 208 angle brush.
3. Apply Bouffant eye shadow in the centre of your kids using 252 brush to get a pale peach highlight to subtly define your eyes.
4. Contour your inner and outer corners of your eyelids using a dark matte tone from the eyeshadow x9 palette to give your eyes dimensions.
5. Line your eyes using Rapidblack Penultimate Eyeliner then apply Studio Sculpt Mascara for definition.
6. Buff the Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder onto your cheeks using the 129 face brush for a soft pink sheen.
7. Fill in and line your lips at the same time using Subculture Lipliner before applying French Twist Lipstick for a long lasting neutral lip shade.
8. Complete the look by using the dark brown tone in the x9 eye palette in Amber to your desired intensity by adding it onto lower lash line using 209 brush.
And voila you have the perfect beauty look for this summer! If you need any help getting the look or have any questions at all just pop into a MAC counter near you. Our team are always happy to help and are on hand to show you some cool tips and tricks.