All the details on our Gourmet Evening vendors!
Are you as excited as we are for our Gourmet Evening with Lan Kwai Fong Group and Chope? If you’ve already RSVP-ed here and you’re clear about the when and where (Wednesday, 9 March from 7-9pm at Loft 22 in California Tower, in case you forgot!), then you’ll want to know all about the fabulous vendors we’ll have! From sweet to savoury, to old favourites to newbies, we’re sure to have something to sate your appetite at our Sassy Gourmet Evening. Check out all the vendors below… are you hungry yet?
GOURMET EVENING VENDORS
– AmeriCraft Beer: The American craft beer scene is taking Honkers by storm and we’re totally okay with that! Freshly bottled straight from local brewers throughout the USA, AmeriCraft import only the best of the best, putting themselves at the forefront of beer-making worldwide.
– Beef & Liberty: Burgers, hormone-free, grass-fed Tasmanian beef burgers – Oh, you know that they’re going to be out-of-this-world! Make sure to get your hands on their juicy patties and sliders that’ll have you reaching for another… and another.
– Boom Boom Food: Get yo’ jerk-on with Boom Boom’s authentic Jamaican menu which promises festive flavours and flamboyant presentation – perfect for festivals, junks and private events – and perfect for stuffing your face!
– Dalla Valle: Known for their specialty Italian food and wine this online store imports all their products directly to Honkers from their artisanal suppliers abroad! Carry everything from gluten-free cold cuts to preservative-free parma and San Daniele hams, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
– Golden Pig: Pig out (quite literally) on Golden Pig’s selection of mouthwatering meats. Famous for their imported Canadian Pork Knuckle, this is a stall to hit up if you’re looking for a true meat featst.
– Healthy Chicken: There’s nothing quite as comforting a juicy, roast chicken, and Healthy Chicken know how to do it right! All the chicken and salad ingredients they use are 100% natural and preservative-free, allowing you to consume hearty, delicious food that’s also healthy. Choose from a fresh, hand-picked salad bed or a wrap to go with your rotisserie chicken… perfect for health-conscious diners who still want tons of flavour!
– Invisible Kitchen: Invisible Kitchen has been saving us from disastorious dinner parties for a while now, and we love Chef Tom Burney’s delectable menus. Using only the highest quality ingredients, Invisible Kitchen effortlessly provide chef-made food for discerning diners. We’re also huge fans of the picnic baskets… bring on the scotch eggs!
–Issaya: If you love Thai food then you can’t miss stopping by Issaya Siamese Club’s booth! As sister restaurant of the famous Issaya Siamese Club Bangkok, you can be sure that the Thai cuisine is authentic and uses only the best traditional ingredients.
– Kerry Wines: If vino is your tipple of choice, Kerry Wines is making the world of fine wines readily available to all you grape lovers out there. If you’re yet to have sampled their huge selection at one of their tasting events, make sure to stop by and have a sip of something sparkling, as well as their huge range of reds and whites.
– Little Burro: You know that we’re huge LB fans here at Sassy! They sure know how to guac’ and roll. We love their use of fresh ingredients to create feel-good Mexican fare that satifies like no other. Whether it’s their tacos, burritos or even salad bowls, Little Burro is our go-to lunch, dinner (and now brunch!) spot.
– L’ami Café: A favourite in France, L’ami Café has served in thousands of fine hotels abd trendy restaurants. Not your average coffee provider, they’re bringing a little sophistication to your evening with fresh coffee and a delicious selection of savoury, sweet and gluten-free crepes. Oui, oui!
– Little Miss Macarons: Whipping up small bites of sugary deliciousness, have ‘your macarons, your way’ at Little Miss Macarons artisan bakery.
– NutriAlley: We’re already a little bit of obsessed with this new online shop. Not only are all the healthy goodies available ‘allery-free’, but they also taste delicious! They’ll be serving up a selection of fresh, locally grown hydroponic vegetables in salad bowls, natural salad dressings imported from the UK (with no artificial flavourings, colorings or preservatives) as well as Quinoa, Farro, Freekeh and Couscous. Definitely one to try out if you love your health foods!
– Nosh: It’s time to vamp up those office lunches, ladies! Sad looking sandwiches are a thing of the past as NOSH re-invents the typical office ‘takeaway’. With a frequently new menu and recipes below 500 calories (yes!) their food is delicious, healthy and sustainably sourced – they’re even packed in containers made from biodegradable sugar cane and corn starch!
– N*ICE Pops: Handmade right here in Honkers, N*ICE Pops use all-natural ingriedients, free from artificial flavours and preservatives to bring you a refreshing and tasty icy-treat! Inspired by Mexican Paletas and health-concious juicing, these gourmet ice lollies are perfect for the summer. Make sure give their new boozy pops and N*ICE slushies a test drive too – the weather is hotting up!
– Pololi: The first Hawaiian Poke shop in Hong Kong, Pololi brings together big flavours and fresh fish in one, deliciously good for you bowl!
– Picada: Spice up your night and check out Picada for a slice of Latin life! This new restaurant is all about sharing good music, food and drinks with friends and family – you’re guaranteed a good time. They’ll be serving up some of their tasty Latin bites at our Gourmet Evening for you to try, so make sure you check it out.
– Reserva Iberica: Originally from Barcelona, this brand new gourmet Spanish Ham shop on Upper Station Street in Sheung Wan is the place to go if you’re after only the best Iberian ham. Stop by their stall to try intensely flavourful cuts of the high quality ham in town… you may even end up taking a pack home!
– Sote: We don’t need to tell you how much we love all the awesome, creative flavours from gourmet popcorn extroidinaires, Sote! They’ll be serving up their unique sweet and savoury popcorns, perfect for snacking on.
– Sunday Bakeday: If like us, you’re a sucker for anything sweet, then make sure you hit up Sunday Bakeday at our Gourmet Evening. The homemade cookies, cakes, pastries and signature whoopie pies are simply to-die-for, so don’t miss out if you’re looking for something indulgent.
– Sugar Sisters: Your quest for that perfect chocolate cookies has ended with the Sugar Sisters, girls. An all-American style dessert company for those with a sweet tooth, they’re whipping up a huge selections of ooey-gooey treats that’ll tantalise all tastebuds (and nutritional requirements!).
– TaKorea: A blend of delicious Korean and Mexican staples, TaKorea combines your favourite Asian and Southern American food in one, drool-worthy taco, burrito and baap bowl!
– Taboocha: Hailed a natural, health elixir from the Chinese emperors, Taboocha is deliciously tart and naturally bubbly. This fermented tea is nature’s probiotic boost in a bottle!
– Twelve Cupcakes: Whipping up freshly baked goodies made from the highest quality ingriedients, they’re sinfully good… appropriately named (trust us, you won’t just be having one).
– The Cake Minstrel: Love desserts, but have a dairy or gluten intolerance? Never fear! The Cake Minstrel will be at Gourmet Evening serving up delicious dairy-free and gluten-free cakes and cookies. These tasty treats are also vegan, so they’re truly guilt free!
See you there, Sassy Girls, and don’t forget your appetites!
Featured image sourced via Pinterest