Are you a talented young designer looking for a big break with one of the funkiest media companies in town? We’re looking for a super-creative, passionate Junior Graphic Designer with mad skillz in Illustrator and Photoshop to join us at Sassy HQ for a full-time position, starting… well, pretty much immediately actually. You must be a strong team player, know there’s no such thing as a bad idea and be willing to pitch in and help with random tasks every now and again. Makeovers, picnics, events and less glamorously, trips to the post office etc. are all part of Sassy life!
Here are all the deets on our ideal candidate:
- Formal design training from a recognised tertiary institute or related disciplines
- 1-2 years graphic design experience, strong creative graphic sense, willing to learn and with a strong passion for design
- Must be familiar with Mac, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, video editing skills are a plus
- Creative, collaborative, hardworking, independent and responsible
- Efficient and willing to work under pressure to meet tight projects deadlines
- Good illustration skills would be appreciated
- Knowledge of basic html/blogging/social media and web trends
If all this sounds like a breeze, email your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Top image sourced via Pinterest