Community & Charity
Hong Kong Charity Bazaar – July Edition
The Hong Kong Charity Bazaar returns this month with another exciting line-up of homegrown vendors. This time, a portion of the profits will go towards HandsOn Hong Kong, a local charity serving as a hub for volunteers and NGO partners.
Expect to find brands such as:
- Jewelux – Everyday luxury handcrafted in Hong Kong with 18K gold, real natural diamonds and gems.
- Ways Out Hong Kong – Empowering underprivileged women through upcycled household food waste to jewellery.
- Gosia Orlowska – One-of-a-kind “art jewellery” that are as unique as the women who wear them.
- Botanium Care – A Hong Kong-based brand devoted to formulating healthy skincare and wellness products with plant-derived ingredients, delivered in earth-friendly packaging.
- Cherished Today – Dainty contemporary jewellery pieces inspired by the power of encouragement.
- Fleur Bleue Jewellery – Exquisite, stylish, and elegant yet affordable jewellery.
- Aromonix – 100% natural plant-based beauty products, free of harmful chemicals, additives and artificial fragrances.
- Craft Hands Woodwork Studio – A woodwork studio that hosts engaging and educational workshops for everyone.
Pop down to the Hong Kong Charity Bazaar this weekend to see what else is in store!
Time: 11am to 6pm
Image courtesy of Hong Kong Charity Bazaar.