Canadian food at its finest!
Travel and food are just two of our favourite things here at Sassy, wait, who are we kidding, travel and food ARE our favourite things! And when you put free flights to Canada (Niagara falls is high on our bucket list) into the mix, you most certainly have our attention. I guess our friends at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong knew that when we spoke to them about their up-and-coming event; Taste of Canada in LKF and Central.
For the whole month of July (which is Canada month in case you didn’t know!) and in collaboration with some of Hong Kong’s leading restaurants, CanCham will be representing all things Canadian and encouraging you to try some of their country’s finest dishes. CanCham is a non-government platform with over 1,000 members who have business interests in Canada, Hong Kong, Mainland China and the broader Asia-Pacific region. They’re all about promoting Canadian culture and business, so this is the perfect opportunity to try out all things Canadian! Make sure you’ve got an appetite, because you won’t want to miss the delicious dishes from some of the best F&B establishments in Central and LKF… and you could end up winning an epic prize.
– Café Siam
– Kyoto Joe
– Porterhouse by Laris
– Crafted 852
– Steak Frites by The Butcher’s Club
– Holy Crab
– Umami Concepts
– Bisque Lobster + Champagne
– Two economy round-trip air tickets courtesy of Air Canada
– A Studio City Experience Package” courtesy of Studio City which includes 2-nights accommodation in the Star Premier King Suite, a daily breakfast for 2 at Spotlight, 2 Golden Reel tickets, 2 Batman Dark Flight tickets, 2 House of Magic Show tickets, a MP $2,000 in dining credit at Studio City Operated Outlets and a round trip limousine service within Macau.
– Vouchers to spend at some of the participating restaurants
– Vouchers to spend on a selection of cut meats
How to enter
Pick up your Canadian month food campaign passport from The Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road) and browse through the participating restaurants. Then simply order the special Canadian dish on the menu and keep a copy of your receipt. Send the receipt back to The Canadian Chamber of Commerce along with your food campaign passport and keep your fingers crossed! You can enter as many times as you like, just remember to save all the receipts for the end of the month and send them all together. The promotion will run from 1st – 31st of July and the lucky draw will be in August… here’s hoping you bag those tickets to Canada!
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce, 1301 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, 2110 8700
Brought to you in partnership with Canadian Chamber of Commerce