Bikini Fit has long been a favourite Sassy fitness community (check out our full review here!), so we’re more than excited to announce that they are opening up a brand new location – on Kowloon side! That’s right, this revolutionary concept in women’s fitness that has taken Hong Kong by storm is now conveniently located for all you Kowloon-side ladies.
If you’re keen to live a healthier lifestyle but you’re feeling a little apprehensive about joining then listen up, because Bikini Fit is not just an ordinary boot camp or gym. With a structured training programme, comprehensive mentoring and a community support system, Bikini Fit gives you everything you need to get into the best shape of your life. And what sets them apart from the rest is that they recognise there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution – just what we like to hear at Sassy! Every woman is different, with different goals and bodies that will respond differently, and the Bikini Fit team fully understands this.
We can’t wait for more ladies to experience this unique concept on Kowloon side! Bikini Fit will be kicking off their new location with a super exclusive introductory mini 4-week cycle at 6.30 and 7.30am time slots, which will run from 11 August to 6 September. With locations at Hong Kong Park in Central and Sun Yat Sen Park in Sheung Wan already, Bikini Fit is truly dominating HK! This mini-cycle is your the perfect opportunity to trial out this amazing community and see why the Bikini Fit community can truly be life changing. But make sure you secure your booking fast, as there are a limited number of spaces available!
One of the things that we love about Bikini Fit is that it’s designed for everyone and anyone. Whether you want to train until you collapse, or whether you’ve never stepped into a gym before, their programming and coaching ensures that if you are new to exercise, you have all the support to gradually build confidence whilst the more experienced will be challenged earlier. Instead of marketing quick health fixes, fluffy fitness gimmicks and half truths which promise short term results, Bikini Fit never promises the journey with be all roses and rainbows. Instead, you’ll take a step towards a sustainable, healthy lifestyle that you can keep for life!
Speaking from personal experience, here at Sassy we can say that Bikini Fit truly delivers and it really isn’t as scary as you might think! As an absolute beginner you feel welcomed, encouraged and like you’re part of a supportive community – and you’ll have the most passionate coaches around too. So what can you expect as a member of the Bikini Fit community?
· Access to 6 days of training a week: Training sessions are 45 minutes and run Monday to Saturday mornings, and include 4 bootcamp-style training sessions, yoga on Wednesdays and boxing/kickboxing on Saturdays at Kowloon Park.
· Monthly 1:1 consultations and daily private online Q&A with the Bikini Fit coaching team to answer your questions and talk to you on everything from goal setting, nutrition, lifestyle advice, injury management and more.
· Access to weekly nutrition and lifestyle workshops on topics ranging from the basics of nutrition, how to plan your nutrition, detox truths, goal setting, motivation tips and so much more.
· Access to an online Facebook support group for your community and a members’ only Bikini Fit YouTube channel.
· On the road support with individualised workouts and Skype consultations for travellers.
· Access to our team of female allied health professionals, which include a physiotherapist and female doctor specialising in holistic health and nutritional medicine.
All of this for just $795 a week (which, by the way, is similar to the price of a single personal training session elsewhere)! So if you’re terrified of stepping in a gym, or you’ve spent years trying different diets and detoxes but regained the weight lost shortly after, or you’re looking for something different because your current workout regime isn’t motivating or challenging you enough, or if you simply just want to look great in a bikini, then Bikini Fit is definitely worth trying out. Don’t be shy girls, try it out with their Kowloon Park 4-week mini cycle – and make sure you get in early so you don’t miss out!
To find out how to register and to secure your spot now, email: email@example.com