Christmas is all about festive feasting and that’s why we’re inviting you to ring in the holiday season with Sassy’s Holiday Gourmet Evening at LIGHTSTAGE. Full of the best food and beverage vendors in the ‘Kong, we’ll be serving up seasonal comforting delights, sweets and treats. Dine on turkey, mulled wine and all your yuletide favourites at LIGHTSTAGE at 218 Hollywood Road from these awesome vendors listed below.
- Craving Christmas cookies? That’s exactly what you’ll get from Homie Cookies, we can’t get enough of ‘The Geri’ and the ‘Ricky James’ – think gingerbread and salted caramel with a twist!
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without turkey and the trimmings, which is exactly what Invisible Kitchen will be serving up alongside delicious mulled wine!
- One of our favourite Mexican restos in Hong Kong, Little Burro will be making thanksgiving burritos with beer and tequila marinated turkey, pork carnitas burritos, veggie black bean burritos and margaritas to get you in the holiday mood.
- If you’ve got a sweet tooth then head straight to Niche Cupcakes who will be serving up their signature festive cupcakes, which include the ‘Fame’ (red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting), the ‘Gala’ (apple cupcake with apple pie filling and cinnamon vanilla buttercream frosting) and the ‘Hot Chocolate’ (chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache filling and vanilla malt milk buttercream topped with marshmallows and a cute gingerbread man).
- Bread & Beast will be there to greet you with sliced turkey, coleslaw, crispy shallots and alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) eggnog.
- Bagels are back! Check out new combos from Schragels, the masters of sweet and savoury round goodness on the night.
- Looking for a light bite and some island fun? The Pololi folks will sweep you off your feet with seafood poké favourites and tofu patties!
- Finish off the evening on a sugar high with some peanut butter chews and Santa brownie bites from Hapa Food.
- It’s not called the jolly season for nothing! Wash down all that gorgeous grub with some craft beer and cider from Bestbev to make it an evening you won’t forget!
If your taste buds are watering and you love festive food, bevvies and music, this is the event for you. Don’t miss out on our special Holiday Gourmet Evening and get your friends to join in the fun too. Just remember that only cash is accepted and enjoy!
The first 200 people that show up with an RSVP (see below) will receive a complimentary mini Baileys, $50 Food Panda cash voucher and Food Panda discount cards. There will also be a Food Panda mascot, Christmas carols and more!
All the details…
When: Wednesday 3 December, 7-9pm
Where: lightstage, Arts & Events Space, G/F 218 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
How much: Free to attend! Vendors accept cash only! Make sure you RSVP below to snap up a mini Baileys, Food Panda $50 voucher and Food Panda discount card.