1. Prep your face with Softening Lotion to smoothen and brighten the skin using cotton pads. Then apply Lightful Serum for hydration. Sparingly apply Prep+Prime Moisture Infusion all over your face and use a sponge to lightly dab Prolongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation on. Finally buff your face with Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder using #105 brush to set the foundation for a natural matte finish.
2. Prep the eye area using Mineralize Charged Water Eye Cream to hydrate the skin and fill in your brows using Lingering Eyebrow Pencil for a fuller and natural brow shape.
3. Line the eyes with Practice Makes Perfect Technakohl Eyeliner on the upper lash line. The intense colour formula of the pencil is very soft, making it easy to achieve a smooth and fluid shape. Then apply #33 False Lashes using tweezers on the top lash line with adhesive to get a define and natural eye-opening effect. Finally, lightly highlight the eyelids using the beige shimmery shade in Permanent Press Veluxe Pearl Fusion Mini Palette using #213 brush.
4. Lightly buff Crisp Whites Powder Blush under the cheek bones using a #105 brush for a beautiful sheer apricot shade.
5. Prep the lips with a thick layer of Lip Conditioner Tube before you apply your make-up and blot away excess before applying lip colour with a piece of tissue paper. Fill in your lips with Lasting Sensation Lip Pencil as a lipstick base and apply Morange Lipstick all over lips to get a lovely, vivid orange lip shade!
Finito! Your simple Sassy summer make-up look in five easy steps!
All the products used above were chosen specifically to endure the Hong Kong heat, especially the Prolongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation! If you want some help with the look just head to a MAC counter near you.