It is only a couple of days ’til Christmas, which pretty much signals the end of the year. And while we’ve made our lists to Santa, filled with jewels from our favourite boutiques, designer scarves and more (check out our What Sassy Wants and A-Z Gift Guide to see what we’re coveting), here’s a list of 10 things we really want this Christmas… but somehow don’t think we’ll manage to get:
- A salad that tastes like pizza but has minimal calories. If we could find a good bottle of pinot noir that has the same effect, that would be great too.
- Pippa Middleton’s bum (or Kim K, whose ever you prefer).
- Beyoncé’s fierceness and attitude 24/7, which will give us the energy to take on the world all day, everyday. Which girl isn’t motivated by this video?
- A diamond engagement ring of our choosing without the marriage commitment.
- Credit card bills that magically get paid off without our savings account dwindling.
- The perfect pair of stiletto heels that make our legs look long, lean and make us feel like we’re walking on a cloud.
- A blow-dry that lasts a month – anything to deal with the humidity in this town.
- The ability to live rent-free in a kitted-out flat in the 852. Which has concierge service. And a doorman with amazing biceps who will happily carry all of our groceries up the eight flights of stairs.
- An office bed – nap time after a long lunch… why not?
- A (temporary) man in our life who looks like a cross between Justin Timberlake, Benedict Cumberbatch, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, Zac Efron and the One Direction boys. And maybe Ed Sheeran. There’s something about a man with a guitar that’s just oh-so-sexy.
Yep. That’s all of it. It’s not too much to ask, is it?
Happy Christmas, Sassy readers!