Meet the vendors!
Hands up if you’re as excited as we are for our November Gourmet Evening with The Annex at Nan Fung Place and Chope?! Festive season is a go! We’ve got heaps of amazing food and beverage vendors sure to send you into a delicious, food-induced coma, so if you’ve RSVPed and reserved the date in the diary (Thursday, 10 November at The Annex in Nan Fung Place), then keep reading to learn more about our fabulous foodie fare.
Whether you’re in the mood for sweet or savoury, craving your comfort food favourites, or hoping to sample something entirely new, there’s guaranteed to be gourmet delight to sate your appetite. Bibs on, girls, it’s time to check out all of the vendors below… food, glorious food!
Gourmet Evening Vendors:
– NOSH: Available to order online or at retail partners (time to step up that lunch game or stock up the fridge, ladies!), NOSH offers up a specially curated menu that’s healthy and above all, seriously delish! From Ahi Tuna and Pickled Pineapple Salsa Salad to Free Range Chicken and Black Beans with Quinoa, all of their nutritious fare hits below the 550 calorie mark, a great option that’s both friendly on the wallet and your waistline!
– Invisible Kitchen: Playing hostess? Invisible Kitchen has our backs with their high-quality menu choices and handy all-in-one packages (waiters, chefs and grub included!). From gourmet picnic baskets (perfect now that the weather is cooling!) and posh barbecues, to cocktail and dinner soirées, their packages are easy to order and customisable to fit every occasion. Take the stress out of hosting with effortless ordering and fresh, chef-made meals!
– Sugar Sisters: We’re constantly on the hunt for that perfect choco chip cookie here at Sassy HQ. So when Sugar Sisters appeared like a dream with their all-American style desserts that will not only satisfy the sweetest of teeth, but those all-important nutritional requirements, they became a serious contender! From melt-in-your-mouth munchies to grain-free goodies, these hand made treats come fresh from the oven.
– Urban Park: With two convenient locations in both Central and TST to choose from, Urban Park has become a serious go-to for amazing alfresco dining and a buzzing social atmosphere. Kick back on their large, grassy terrace (a Hong Kong novelty!) with a shisha pipe and relax!
– Yum Cha: If you’re yet to experience YUM CHA’s ultra unique (and seriously Instagramable) Chinese Dim Sum, then it’s quite possible that you’ve been living under a rock. Maintaining authentic flavours but incorporating a much-loved modern twist, we can’t get enough of their seriously cute Piggy BBQ and googly-eyed custard buns!
– Moonzen Brewery: With the weather remaining persistently hot and sticky, there’s nothing better than stopping off for an ice cold beer, and Moonzen is no exception to the rule! A family-run business, their love of authentic beer and rich Chinese culture is clear in each freshly brewed drop.
– The Great Indian Kebab Factory: Towering over the Central district, The Great Indian Kebab Factory greets you with the sound of sizzling plates and the smell of perfectly blended spices! Famed for their contemporary Indian cuisine and delectable kebabs, choose from an array of delicious, fragrant curries and appetisers.
– BRICK LANE: Set amongst chic vintage furniture with English gastro-pup vibes, BRICK LANE’s famous Eggs Benny and indulgent Red Velvet Cakes are enough to keep us coming back time and time again!
– One Minden Tapas: With Executive Chef Antonia Moran running the show, One Minden Tapas veers off the well-worn path, offering up alternative, trendy and deliciously authentic Spanish Tapas!
– The Poké Co: Poké is on the rise and we can’t get enough of these delicious bowls and dishes filled with fresh fish and classic Asian flavours! Using traditional Hawaiian methods, The Poké Co only work with high quality ingredients sourced from sustainable and environmentally responsible suppliers.
– The Bottle Shop: Pouring some of the best beverages from around the world, we can’t get enough of The Bottle Shop’s hand-selected craft brews and restaurant concepts in both Sai Kung and Central! Drink up and tuck in to Drunken Pork with Fresh Kimchi with Pickled Radish alongside Birragato (vanilla ice cream with a shot of dark beer – yum!), as well as a huge selection of international craft beer. Cheers to that!
– Good BBQ: A modern twist on Hong Kong’s loved roast meats, Good BBQ is bringing some of your favourite flavours to their table! From mini steamed bun sandwiches to siu mei rice plates, expect delicious comfort food in sampler portions from the kinds of barbecue! Pro tip: Look out for their brand new Lamb Charsiu offering, a delicious NZ roasted lamb shoulder twist on the classic pork dish!
Don’t forget to RSVP here! We’re looking forward to seeing you there, girls!