It’s a new year, and we’ve hit the ground running with a brand new venture just for you!
We’ve been your guide for all things Hong Kong for the last ten years, and to celebrate, we’ve decided to take the leap into the brave new world of podcasting! Each week we’ll sit down with two amazing guests to have candid conversations on a whole host of topics that you’ve told us you want to hear more about. There’ll be a new episode every Thursday, so be sure to subscribe to us on your favourite podcasting platform so you don’t miss a thing.
It’s finally 2019 (didn’t 2018 feel never ending?) and we don’t know about you, but we’re feeling totally refreshed, revitalised and ready to dive into our new projects. If you’ve found yourself already hanging up your gym membership, or your dry January is already looking slightly damp, don’t worry! All hope is not lost. For our first episode, Start on the Right Foot, we’re sitting down with Coco Chan and Mac Ling to discuss setting and smashing sustainable life goals, so that you can truly start your year on the right foot. Be sure to have your notebooks at the ready, because this episode is full of things that you can get started on right now.
You can listen to the first episode in the player above, or you can find us on iTunes, Spotify, acast or your favourite podcasting platform- just search “Sassy Speaks” and we’ll be there. Remember to hit subscribe to make sure that you don’t miss an episode!
Like what you hear? Leave us a review on iTunes or your favourite podcasting platform – and tell your friends to download it too!
Coco Chan is the founder and managing director of Voltage PR. You can follow her on Instagram @cokes and @voltage.pr, and on Facebook at Voltage PR.
Mac Ling is an executive coach and the managing partner at Coaching Collective. You can find his website here, and connect with him on LinkedIn here.
Useful Links and Some Extra Reading:
- Follow Mac’s lead if you’re looking for affordable and accessible therapists, and check out BetterHelp.
- We’re big fans of using YearCompass to do a nice, long reflection on 2018 and planning for 2019.
- If you need some motivational reads, we recommend Becoming by Michelle Obama, or the The Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben, currently two of our favourite books.
- Want to do some personal development this month? Work In Progress is running two workshops in collaboration with Garage Academy – take away tips for Confident Resume Writing on 23 January and work on Confident Public Speaking on 30 January.
- We’ve also put together a quick list of simple things you can do for your own mental health here, for the days where you just need a pick-me-up.
A big thank you to iDecorate for sponsoring our studio decor and Floristry at M&L for the gorgeous flower arrangements. This episode was produced in collaboration with Create Productions.
All images property of Sassy Media Group.