I am an online shopping addict… sometimes I even just keep things in my virtual shopping cart on Net-A-Porter to pretend I own them for thirty minutes. So while I may not be able to buy everything I want… I can certainly covet them for as long as I want! This month it’s all about the red and the gold girls. So throw on some bold NARS lippy, kick back in a pair of gold classics and start taking some notes, because here’s what we want this month and I have a feeling you’ll want them too!
1. Inspiration strikes at the unlikeliest of moments, and with this cute little Smythson Panama notebook imprinted with the genius quote… “Blah, blah, blah”, we’re armed and ready. It’s also perfect for meetings with that certain person who likes to go on, and on, and on… you get the picture.
Available at Smythson for $580
2. Forgot something? Worry not with this forget me knot cute little ring from Topshop. It’s a nifty gift for a friend or a perfect apology present if you’ve forgotten your besties birthday… hint – get a card with an elephant on it to reiterate the point.
Available at Topshop for approx. $80
3. Ah Superga Classic 2750’s loved by the likes of Rita Ora and Alexis Chung. These are a perfect alternative to ballet flats and will do wonders for your street cred. They’re also ridiculously comfy… and go surprisingly well with this skater skirt… check out some style inspo on Electric Sekki if you’re wondering how to wear them.
Available at Superga for approx. $650
4. Last minute Chinese New Year party and can’t find a glimmer of red in your closet? Fear not for Crabtree & Evelyn have the answer. Give yourself a quick DIY home mani with this lacquer and lo and behold… Cinderella can go to the ball.
Available at Crabtree & Evelyn for approx. $50
5. The pièce de résistance. Need to get red carpet ready? Then head over to Net-A-Porter and bag this exclusive little baby. Created by Hong Kong based brand KOTUR, this lantern inspired minaudière will make sure the spotlight is always where it should be… on you.
Available at Net-A-Porter for $7,750
6. Keep this NARS red lippy in your handbag to make the transition from day to night quicker than you can say lipstick. The semi-matte formula will make sure it stays put, even if you’re planning on a sneaky smooch… or two.
Available at Asos for $271.39
7. If you’ve seen a bunch of girls running around central with X’s on their legs then you’ve been privy to the 2xU (pronounced 2 times you) Hong Kong takeover. Ridiculously comfy, flattering and practically seamless, these coloured compression tights in tangerine are an essential for all you fitness freaks out there.
Available at these stores for $720
8. Affordable beauty landed on the shores of Hong Kong earlier this year in the form of Boots (available at Mannings). This Champneys Distant Shores Body Butter smells delicious and keeps our sun stroked skin soft for hours on end. Indulgence at a price point we love… yum yum!
Available at all Boots Concessions in Mannings for approx. $119 for 300ml
6. I bought my first GHD over a decade ago and it’s still going strong, but this new GHD V Gold Styler is tempting me to buy another one. Whether you want your hair straight, curly or somewhere in between this is the ultimate hair styling tool. Wands at the ready!
Available at Mandarin Oriental Salon, Paul Gerrard, The Strand, Toni & Guy (Central & Soho), and at GHD for $1,969