Summer SPLASH
01 Sep 2018

Community & Charity

Summer SPLASH

Summer SPLASH

On Saturday, 1 September ImpactHK will host its first pool party, Summer SPLASH, complete with three top DJs, live musicians and an unbelievable dance performance that will entertain you while you enjoy a massive arrangement of delicious food and cold beverages, all with aย breathtaking view overlooking the Hong Kong skyline!

90% of money raised will go to support ImpactHK, a charity transforming the lives of the homeless in Hong Kong and the remaining 10% will go to support Project Happiness.

Ticket price includes all entertainment, food and beverages. There will be a wide range of drinks including red/white wine, sparkling, beer, spirits, and soft drinks.

Time: 4pm to 10pm

Event Price
$900

Address

12b Bowen Drive, Mid-level, Hong Kong
Image courtesy of Unsplash.
Back to top
#SoSassy

#SoSassy

@SASSYHONGKONG