18 - 19 Sep
Community & Charity
Hong Kong Charity Bazaar – September Edition
The Hong Kong Charity Bazaar returns this month for its sixth edition with another exciting line-up of over 30 home-grown vendors. This time, a portion of the profits will go towards local food bank Feeding Hong Kong.
In addition to a talk by guest speaker Hosbby Founder Christine So and performances by Sheep+ and Concerto Da Camera, expect to find brands such as:
- Rayonner – Offering unique and affordable jewellery for everyday wear and special occasions, Rayonner encourages women to make bold and confident choices when it comes to their style.
- BeVivid – A local beauty brand dedicated to sourcing unique and high-quality skincare products that allow you to enjoy facial and spa-like experiences at home.
- PAP Studio – Inspired by Turkish lamps and arabesque aesthetics, PAP Studio hosts workshops and practises traditional mosaic art techniques with a modern artisanal twist.
- Conceptu Home – An environmentally conscious lifestyle brand that offers stylish homeware and natural wellbeing products, made and packaged with sustainable materials.
- The Masked Gifter – Your personal shopper for last-minute presents and quarantine care packs, if you’re short on time or ideas, The Masked Gifter is here to help you find the perfect gift.
Pop down to this month’s Hong Kong Charity Bazaar to see what else is in store. And don’t forget to collect your door prize when you arrive!
Time: 11am to 6pm
15/F, Sino Cheer Plaza, 23 Jordan Road, Jordan, Hong Kong
Image courtesy of Hong Kong Charity Bazaar.