Sugar, spice and everything nice… we’re lusting after all these goodies this April!
1. You might already know how much we adore Kotur, and we couldn’t resist this new addition to their stellar clutch collection. Add a pop of floral fun to any outfit with this Kemble Silk Flowers foldable clutch that’s wrapped in dynamic Green Snakeskin. It’s the perfect way give your look a seasonal touch, and you’re sure to have a smile on your face whenever you look at it! Definitely one for the wish-list…
Available on Net-a-Porter for $6,600, $850 USD
2. If you’ve got a sweet tooth and a love for Hong Kong, then you’ve got to try Jouer Atelier’s Asian inspired macaron collection! Pop down to their brand new French Patisserie and lifestyle store in Wan Chai to try their signature macaron flavours. They include Chinese vinegar and ginger, mango pomelo, HK-style milk tea, kaya and salt and cosmopolitan! We can’t wait to try these unusual flavours, plus they’re beautifully presented in glass jewellery boxes!
Available at Jouer Atelier, 32-33 Sau Wa Fong, Wan Chai, Hong Kong – Jouer Paper Gift Box is $100 for 6 macarons or $180 for 12 macarons; Jouer Glass Jewellery Box is $160 for 6 macarons or $280 for 12 macarons
3. If you missed the gorgeous Jack Wills Secret Garden Party at The Pawn, never fear! Their new Spring Summer ’14 collection encapsulates the whimsical, botanical beauty of the party, with a range of floral patterns and soft colours. We love The Naseby Top with its pretty floral detailing, flattering peplum shape, sheer material and keyhole back button. This easy to wear top can slip right into your wardrobe and looks great with jeans.
4. The changing weather is not kind on the skin! Chapped lips are not only sore, but also make it hard to apply your favourite lipstick (boo!). That’s why we’re desperate for Lucas’ Papaw Ointment! This cult beauty product uses fresh Australian papayas, which naturally cleanse and relieve. Whack it on your lips to keep them extra healthy – and you can also use it for anything from sunburn and scalds, to insect bites and splinters. This handy 25gm tube is perfect for slipping into your handbag.
Available on Net-A-Porter for $78
5. If you’re a bit of a fashionista, we’ve found you some sweet reading material. Porter Magazine launched earlier this year, and after a successful first issue, you can now purchase their second issue for Summer 2014. Packed with a global selection of fashion, art, beauty and travel, this magazine which is powered by Net-A-Porter covers only the best of the best, and uses stunning images that are sure to get you feeling inspired.
Available on Net-a-Porter for $100
6. Add a sweet pop of pink and purple to your makeup bag with Benefit’s ‘tints’. The newest edition, ‘lollitint’ will give your lips and cheeks a sweet candy-orchid colour, perfect for spring. This tint is not only handy to have for a quick beauty boost on-the-go, but it’s also super fun and easy to use! If purple is a little too daring for you, try out the coral coloured ‘chachatint’ for a warmer look.
Available at Benefit stores here, from $320
7. Of all the seasons, spring is the most whimsical – but if you’re not so into the floral designs, you can still get into the spring spirit with these cute animal pins from Nach. Add them on to a denim jacket or the collar of crisp white shirt for a fun and unique spring look. We love the ladybug for a little pop or red, and this white rabbit is very Alice in Wonderland… dreamy!
Available online at Le Aout 16, or at their new store location: 36, Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
8. Like magpies, we’re drawn to all things sparkly here at Sassy! That’s why we couldn’t resist the wonderful jewels at Callixto. Their newly opened store in Central is stocked with trinkets and treasures from around the world, and we love their new Aztec inspired collection which is sure to add some heat to your spring summer look. This beaded Coco Collar is ridiculously gorgeous! It’s the ideal statement necklace, made in Oaxaca and sourced from artisanal markets. Simply pop this on to a simple outfit to make yourself feel like a Mayan princess!
Available at Callixto, Mee Lun Street, Central, Hong Kong, 6316 9551, for $775.47
9. Do you wish you had naturally shiny, healthy hair? Try WWF’s ‘Good Natured’ organic skincare products, which have zero preservatives and are made of purely natural ingredients. Not only are they vegan and 100% recyclable, but these gentle products are also perfect for those with sensitive skin. I can personally say that they last for a long time too, so you’re getting a real bargain! In addition, part of the proceeds from the sale of the products will be used to support WWF’s Hong Kong conservation activities… so you’re really doing the world a favour by switching to them.
Available at Mannings around Hong Kong (see store list here) from $49
10. We can’t get enough of soft, pastel colours – that’s why we love this set of nail polishes from LAKA nail. With light pink, light moss green, mellow yellow, sky blue and violet blue on offer in their ‘Spring is in the air’ collection, these cute polishes are sure to brighten up your day. It’s the perfect way to incorporate spring pastels without going all out – a subtle nod to the trend. See more of their cute polishes here!
Available at LAKA Manicure Express (see locations here), polishes from the ‘Spring is in the air’ collection are $98 each