We know you Sassy Girls love your food… and your drink. That’s why so many of you showed up to support our Sassy Gourmet Evenings last year! Well you’re in luck, as we’re hosting our third Sassy Gourmet Evening on Wednesday 17 June at House of Madison… and it promises to be bigger and better than ever!
After the success of last year, we’re upping our game and taking our foodie fiesta to House of Madison, a beautiful concept space in Wan Chai. The stunning setting stretches across three floors, so there’s plenty of space for our 26 vendors! That’s right, we’ve got 26 different foodie vendors that we’ve handpicked for the occasion and RSVP-ing is essential. From hearty Mexican fare and mouthwatering burgers, to refreshing juices and sweet treats, we’ve got all your cravings covered. We’ve curated a selection of our tried and trusted favourites along with some brand new, exciting businesses, so you’re sure to find something delicious to munch on!
Check out all the food and drinks on offer below:
- Boom Shack are serving up classic burgers with potato buns and a three cheese blend. Polish off your burger with crispy beetroot fries… yum.
- If, like us, you’re slightly obsessed with Korean flavours, then you won’t be able to resist the offerings from Ta Korea. Think Korean burritos, K-pop chicken, kimchee fries and more… fusion at its finest!
- We’re all about the bagels, and our favourite New York-style bagels, Schragels, will be serving up their signature goods along with their top up “schmears” (hello cream cheese and smoked salmon…). And if you’re looking for something lighter, a pack of bagel chips is sure to go down well.
- If you follow our Sassy Instagram you’ll know our go-to place for a Mexican fix is Little Burro. With super cool decor, awesome friendly staff and delicious burrito bowls, tacos and more, Little Burro is definitely a must-visit on the Gourmet Evening list!
- Bread and Beast use literally all of the ‘beast’ to create inventive and tasty burger bites. Try their crispy pigs brain with green peppercorn, watercress and duck fat mustard in a brioche roll, or go for the veal sweetbreads with pickled raisin tapenade and whipped bone marrow. If you’re feeling less adventurous, they’ll also be serving up hearty chicken nuggets with pineapple and chilli ketchup!
- Carnivores rejoice! The Butchers Club will be joining us and serving up their mouthwatering Dingley Dell pulled pork and coleslaw on a buttered white roll that’s sure to fill you up.
- Fancy some chips and guac’? Cali-mex will be bringing their burritos to House of Madison so if you haven’t yet tried this new Mexican chain in Hong Kong, this is the perfect opportunity.
- One of our favourite caterers, Invisible Kitchen, will be on hand serving up stunningly presented and delicious canapes for you to snack on.
- We recently discovered Pranayum HK and we couldn’t be happier that they’re taking part in our Gourmet Evening! Try out one of their very special Shakti turmeric shots for a delicious and invigorating healthy hit, or munch on lemon quinoa with chickpea stew and Ghee Kicharee – this is truly food for the soul.
- Love coconut? Then you’ve got to try Quo Pro‘s QUOgurt products. Try out this coconut kefir yogurt in a pop or cup, and don’t forget to sample the QUOlixir coconut kefir water with passion fruit and coconut too.
- We love the healthy, nutritious offerings from Anything but Salads. You’ll be able to sample some of their dishes like their buddha bowls, chow mein, vegan ice cream and organic chai masala kombucha!
- Green Vitamin has a range of gorgeous natural products – we love the coconut yoghurt and new, interestingly flavoured kombucha drinks!
- Nothing screams summer like Pololi‘s delicious Hawaiian style poké sashimi bowls! Think fresh fish marinated in Polynesian and Japanese flavours – the perfect filling yet healthy meal.
- Looking for something substantial that doesn’t pack on the calories? Healthy Chicken will be there with their nutritious chicken wraps to fill your stomachs.
- Known for stocking a carefully curated selection of artisanal products, Nice Things will be on hand with a range of tasty, healthy treats to choose from.
QUENCH YOUR THIRST
- Need a caffeine fix? Coffee aficionados can’t attend Gourmet Evening without trying Coffee Lux! This luxury coffee brand freshly roasts the best coffees here in Hong Kong for the finest flavour.
- If you’re looking for a refreshing, healthy alternative, then you’ve got to try new juice company – The Hong Kong Juice Company. These cold pressed juices have been tried and tested to deliver only the tastiest and healthiest options.
- Looking for a drink that tastes delicious and is super good for your tummy? TabooCha will be serving delicious locally handcrafted kombucha (fizzy gut healthy fermented tea). There will be a range of special blends including the top selling goji ginger green tea and lime basil black tea!
- Who needs alcohol when you have amazing mocktail concoctions from Street Meat!
- Love cupcakes? Love a glass of champagne, or a pint of your favourite beer after a long day at work? Then you’ll love Sip Cakes! These boozey sweet treats give regular cupcakes a cheeky adult twist. Try them out and if you’re staying sober, there will be non-alcoholic cupcakes on offer too.
- If you’re in the mood for fun then Churros Barcelona will be serving up freshly made, delicious churros. These sugary delights are sure to put a smile on your face and remind you of fairs and festivals!
- Sote & Sunday Bakeday are teaming up to bring us a unique combination of cookies and popcorn! They’ll also be serving up their individual products too, like our favourite Blaze Siracha popcorn… delish.
- If you’re looking for the ultimate indulgence, Sugar Sisters should be your go-to stop at our Gourmet Evening! They’ll be selling their American style brownies and cookies, which will have you drooling before you even take a bite.
- Got a sweet-tooth, but can’t have gluten? The Cake Minstrel saves the day with scrumptious gluten-free bread and tea cakes. We also love the sound of their cute cakes in jars…
- The Dealer is a very cool online store that sells a curated selection of ‘baked, buzzed and wired’ food and beverages. Find out more about them and sample some of their offerings – from carefully brewed coffees and speciality drinks, to syrups, spreads and sauces, they’ve got you covered!
- If you’re a lover of all things Parisian then you’ve got to try Little Miss Macarons. Expect bites of scrumptious sweetness from their macarons. Flavours on offer include sea salt caramel, raspberry dark chocolate, passion fruit, pecan and maple, apple and cinnamon and sesame and ginger.
So save some room and get ready to whet your appetite, because no doubt you’ll want to try more than one of these awesome vendors! Make sure you bring cash only to this event (the closest bank is 76 Queens Road East, China Construction Bank) so that you can snap up any snacks that catch your eye, and don’t forget to register at the entrance on the 1/F of House of Madison. You’ll also be able to snap a quick, fun photo with your favourite food at Gourmet Evening using Pixta – say cheese!
Secure your spot at one at this unique foodie event that will showcase the best up and coming F&B businesses by RSVPing here or by clicking the button below. Choose from these time slots when you RSVP: 7-8.30pm, 8.30-10pm. We’ll be limiting the capacity for each of the two sessions for crowd control so make sure you RSVP… do it now before your preferred time slot gets booked up!
All the details…
When: Wednesday, 17 June, 7-10pm. We have two sessions, 7-8.30pm and 8.30-10pm, so make sure you choose which one you want to attend when you RSVP!
Where: 1/F, House of Madison, 8 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
How much: Free to attend! Vendors accept cash only (closest bank: 76 Queens Road East, China Construction Bank). RSVPing is essential, so click on the button below to secure your preferred time spot.