We’re looking for a talented, Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
Sassy Media Group creates inspiring and informative content and products for urban women to help them love the cities they live in and connect with their communities, to make their lives easier and more fun. We are a small scrappy company, which runs on girl power. Our team is enterprising, creative and collaborative. We make swift decisions, measure results and grow through learning. We are currently in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Manila.
The main purpose of the role of Digital Marketing Manager is to increase email subscription numbers by acquisition of new email subscribers across Sassy Media Group. Reporting directly into the Board of Directors, The Digital Marketing Manager will work across departments and countries to put in place best practices and identify opportunities for user acquisition, increased web traffic, and community engagement.
- Track Sassy Media Group’s digital performance by analysing analytics, measuring growth and identifying improvement areas by the examination of weekly and monthly performance across countries and sites
- Identify areas for improvement, whether it be in the departments of Editorial, Design, Development or Partnerships which could lead to improved growth
- Work with various departments to put in place strategies to drive growth via user acquisition and increased web traffic
- Manage the website development team with a focus on testing and implementing new measures to drive growth
- Troubleshoots on web and technical issues where needed as a liaison point between internal team and external developers
- Project manage new development initiatives by bringing together different functions to ensure smooth implementation
- Clearly communicate with various functions on group performance, metrics and ideas for improving performance in the areas which relate to user acquisition and retention
- Motivate and be a cheerleader for the growth of Sassy Media Group
- Oversee Sassy Media Group’s social media strategy and maintain internal guidelines
- Coach junior team members in marketing best practices, and offer help when it comes to community engagement via events and other opportunities
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- A deep love for crunching numbers and analysing data – the tech side of marketing
- Experience with working with web developers and designers
- A happy, sociable disposition and a strong team collaboration ethic
- Fluent in written and spoken English (native level)
- A strategic thinker when it comes to social media
- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore
If you fit the bill, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and base salary expectations