Are you a Facebook fanatic? Fancy yourself as a bit of a Twitter ninja? Well, then you could win some amazing prizes by participating in a fabulous scavenger hunt run by Hong Kong Fashion Geek as part of Social Media Week. The grand prize is worth over HK12,000 and you’ll need to log onto Hong Kong Fashion Geek on February 1st to find the clues! Check out all the detailed instructions below…
How to play:
1. Become a fan of Hong Kong Fashion Geek on Facebook or follow @hkfashiongeek on twitter
2. Visit http://hkfashiongeek.com on Feb 1 for list of clues
3. Travel to participating stores and photograph chosen items
4. Upload to the Hong Kong Fashion Geek Facebook page, or uploaded onto twitter with the #HKFGphotohunt hashtag. Please caption your photo with its brand name and/or item name for verification.
5. Bonus clues will be seeded to those who follow @hkfashiongeek on twitter, as well as on Hong Kong Fashion Geek’s Facebook page and emailed to those who signed up
6. Person with the most items uploaded for contest period wins
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Prize is worth over HK$12,000, including a Rupert Sanderson HK$3,000 shopping voucher, a pair of Alden shoes from Tassels, 3Lab 2oz M Cream, Clarisonic PLUS cleanser and a treatment and fragrance set from Bliss.
Second Prize is worth over HK$6,500, including a SLY HK$2,000 shopping voucher, a HK$1,000 shopping voucher from Lulu Cheung, a pair of Toupy navy silk pants from Rue Madame, an outfit from Gizzy & Nacho and a takeaway spa set from Bliss.
Third prize is worth almost HK$2,000, including an Oriental Essence massage from the Landmark Mandarin Oriental, a HK$500 shopping voucher from G.O.D and a Loewe leather-bound notebook.