We’re on the hunt for a part-time (25 hours/week) Partnerships/Sales Manager to join our Hong Kong team, focused on our Sassy Mama website. We are looking for someone who loves sales (and thinks they will totally rock at it!), is a hard worker, goal oriented, enjoys meeting new people and who embodies the Sassy spirit! At Sassy we pride ourselves on having a great work environment and offer a reasonable level of flexibility, including the opportunity to work from home once a week.
The Partnerships/Sales Manager will contribute to the daily running of the Partnerships department with a primary focus on:
- Growing sales within designated channels and meeting monthly and yearly sales targets by growing existing client relationships and bringing in new business
- Developing sales strategies that contribute to the growth of the Hong Kong business
- Identifying great partnerships that help to grow Sassy Mama within the Hong Kong market
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for achieving company sales goals and for meeting their own monthly sales targets.
The Partnerships Manager will also work closely with our Managing Director to develop the sales strategy for categories of focus and will work to implement this strategy in the company. Sales responsibilities include:
- Strategic sales targeting
- Meeting monthly sales goals
- Creating bespoke client proposals
- Client management
- Sales administration
- Understanding and translating campaign results to further tailor the client experiences
- Creating and implementing new sales initiatives
- Weekly sales updates to Management
In addition, the Partnerships/Sales Manager will be an active participant in brainstorming and implementing strategies for database growth and brand awareness. This will be through identifying innovative and enticing marketing ideas and working together as a team to implement them.
The Partnerships/Sales Manager will report directly into the Managing Director, Sassy Media Group – Hong Kong.
Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
Education & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 year’s experience in a sales role
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
Skills & Competencies
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Internally motivated to reach sales goals consistently
- Team player as this role has direct links to multiple departments across the group
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think of creative and engaging ways to effectively promote a client’s business to the Sassy network
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
If you fit the bill, please email [email protected] with your CV and base salary expectations. Please include the job title in the email subject line.