I’ve mentioned before (in my post about my top five wedding stationers in HK) that I love snail mail. You can call me old-fashioned but there’s just something so wonderful about finding a little bit of paper goodness in your mailbox that isn’t bill related!
Whilst I’m more than happy to spend an arm and a leg on pretty wedding stationery, I understand that a lot of people don’t feel the same way. Many people are more than happy to opt for simple ready-to-order invitations or want an invitation printer that can help print their own designs rather than pricier bespoke sets. Everyone has different budgets and focuses when it comes to wedding planning, so who’s to judge right?
It can be difficult to sift through all the stationers in Hong Kong to find the more affordable ones that don’t skimp on quality and service, so I’m here to lend a helping hand and share with you a few of my favourites, some of which I’ve used myself. Whether you’re looking for ready-made save-the-dates, wedding invitations, thank you cards, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, simple wedding favours or just need some good stock card and printing services for your designs, pop into Sassy’s fave budget wedding stationers in HK and you’ll find yourselves faced with endless options.
Invitations can start as low as $15 depending on the design, quality of card stock, type of printing and quantities required.
• H2 Cards
– G12A Tai Wong Street East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, 2542 2880
• Joy’s Cards
– Ground Floor, 29 Amoy Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, 2898 2850 or 2836 5023
– B21, Basement, Golden Plaza, 745 Nathan Road, Prince Edward, Hong Kong, 2789 3931
• Kamdo Wedding Card
– 1/F Main Pole House, 149-151 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong, 2838 1266
– Shop 38, 1/F Golden Shopping Centre, 745-747 Nathan Road, Prince Edward, Hong Kong, 2397 3872
• Kam Shing
– 1/F Main Pole House, 149-151 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, 2838 1221
– Shop 39, 1/F Golden Shopping Centre, 745-747 Nathan Road, Prince Edward, Hong Kong, 2397 3872
• Progressive Press
– 174 Wellington Street, Upper Ground Floor, Central, Hong Kong, 2522 8778
– 4/F, 156 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong, 2522 2766
Sandra is the editor of Simply Peachy, a Hong Kong wedding blog about all things bridal and beautiful! Dedicated to finding fun and fabulous wedding inspirations that will make your heart leap, Simply Peachy is a comprehensive wedding planning resource for the crafty modern bride.